Drawing order for Budweiser Shootout starting lineup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drawing order for Budweiser Shootout starting lineup

The Budweiser Shootout starting line-up is determined by a random drawing which takes place Thursday evening, February 8 (8 p.m. ET on SPEED).

The drivers choose their starting position in the following order, based upon:

a.) number of Bud Pole Awards during the 2006 season (ties broken by next-best qualifying effort), then;
    b.) past winners of the Budweiser Shootout without a Bud Pole in 2006. Past winners draw in order of their points position from the 2006 season.

1. Kasey Kahne
    2. Kurt Busch
    3. Jeff Burton
    4. Denny Hamlin
    5. Jeff Gordon
    6. Greg Biffle
    7. Ryan Newman
    8. Scott Riggs
    9. Jimmie Johnson
    10. Kevin Harvick
    11. Kyle Busch
    12. Brian Vickers
    13. Elliott Sadler
    14. David Gilliland
    15. Boris Said
    16. Dale Earnhardt Jr.
    17. Mark Martin
    18. Tony Stewart
    19. Dale Jarrett
    20. Ken Schrader
    21. Bill Elliott

who cares
    2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry
      who cares
      I do

Comment

Heading down in the morning for the shootout.Should take about seven hours from atlanta but its worth it.Guys at work and i'm sure guys on this site think its crazy just for the weekend but thought you would appreciate it.Dont forget the arca race on speed saturday at 3:00.

Comment

How about me and Nex giving you 300, would you then stop with all these threads.
          Questions, comments, complaints:
          [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan
            Heading down in the morning for the shootout.Should take about seven hours from atlanta but its worth it.Guys at work and i'm sure guys on this site think its crazy just for the weekend but thought you would appreciate it.Dont forget the arca race on speed saturday at 3:00.

You just became Gay B's best buddy, well except the underdogking
            [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
              How about me and Nex giving you 300, would you then stop with all these threads.
              LOL ... I'm going to start posting a shitload of them just to get the same offer!

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan
                You lucky bastard Have a hell of a time buddy! Drink a few cold Budweiser's for me and the #8 car

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
                  You lucky bastard Have a hell of a time buddy! Drink a few cold Budweiser's for me and the #8 car

Warning WARNING, Circle jerk alert
                  [email protected]

Comment

Haulers carrying Bud Shootout cars arrive at the track today

Comment

Thanks man.Look for me on t.v. I will be the guy in the Dale jr jacket.

Comment

Working...
                      X