Internet Trends and MISINFORMATION

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Internet Trends and MISINFORMATION

I've often said BEWARE of the information you get on the internet when it involves sports betting. It's astonishing how much information is incorrect. Sport bettors are losing many bets based on bets. I think services intentionally post inflated trends and systems to further solidify their selection.

This was posted in today's Trend's thread:

Boston: 1-15 ATS playing only their 2nd game in 5 days

While they are 0-6 in this spot this season last season they went 4-4 and 3-2 in 2004 season. A total of 7-12. A big difference from 1-15

Also, since 1995 the Celtics are 8-7 ATS playing their 2nd game in 5 days with 3 days rest in the 2nd game.

Another example. This was posted at another website today:

MEMPHIS is 73-49 UNDER vs. division opponents since 1996

It is a impressive record with one exception. This record dates from 2000 not 1996. From 1996-1996 seasons they were 43-31 OVER vs division rivals.

If we further dissect this trend we'll find the Grizz are 9-6-1 OVER at home with 2 days rest. If their opponent is unrested 2-0 OVER.

Thanx Frank
    "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

New Orleans: 14-4 ATS in non-conference games

BUT............

Hornets are 1-10 unrested at home vs non conference opponent after road victory

Sacramento: 24-12 ATS at home off an ATS win

But..........

Kings are 4-6 ATS in this spot vs. opponents with 2 or more days of rest.

Comment

Thanks for the info Frank!!!
        SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

keep that Library of Sports knowledge coming Frank----thanks for taking the time to post this, and sharing with us----kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Working...
          X