Newbie Picks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie Picks

Been on the site for a while, but haven't posted any picks. Mostly come here for info and knowledge from the pros. Throwing my hat into the ring tonight with two plays, and I included the rotation numbers just for you Kapt.

712 Ga. Tech -10

It seems that historically, teams off BIG wins do not fare as well in their next outing. NC State had a HUGE win on Saturday againgst UNC. This my favorite play tonight.

710 Pheonix/Potland under 203 1/2

Another website has 76% of the public on the over here. It just seems like this could be a trap siting the loss of Steve Nash for the Suns. Don't like this one as much, but it is my fade tonight.

Anyway, as a sign of respect or as a way to annoy, depending on who you are - GOOD LUCK with your plays 2!
    CBB 17-16-1

Best of luck Kangaroo and more importantly welcome to BC. Feel free to jump in and mix it up anytime
    Questions, comments, complaints:
    [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
      Best of luck Kangaroo and more importantly welcome to BC. Feel free to jump in and mix it up anytime
      Thanks alot. . . couple of guys that know me can vouch for my sarcasm in a friendly way to mix it up.
      CBB 17-16-1

Comment

Welcome to the forum and good luck!!!
        SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Welcome-- Uh Where is Potland exactly--
          "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

Originally posted by Spearit
            Welcome-- Uh Where is Potland exactly--
            GL my man....i'm guessing that Potland has alot of 7-11's

Comment

welcome and gl tonight !!!

Comment

and good luck

Comment

GL tonight
                  2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

welcome my man---nice self introduction there, and a special thanks for showing the rotation #'s----keep em coming and have fun with us----kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

GL with your plays kangeroo

Comment

Originally posted by ackangeroo
                        Thanks alot. . . couple of guys that know me can vouch for my sarcasm in a friendly way to mix it up.
                        The Kangeroo is starting to post plays!!!!!!!!!!! Nice tout on UNLV the other night(what did they lose by 30).

I like your thoughts on the under and will play them myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Brady22
                          The Kangeroo is starting to post plays!!!!!!!!!!! Nice tout on UNLV the other night(what did they lose by 30).

I like your thoughts on the under and will play them myself.
                          Good thing I didn't open with that play! But I appreciate you letting everyone in on that one. By the way i am following you tonight as my Ga Tech is not looking so good.
                          CBB 17-16-1

Comment

Ga. Tech hanging in there up 5 with 6 min and change.
                            CBB 17-16-1

Comment

Working...
                            X