What A Joke This Guy....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What A Joke This Guy....

This guy, Frank Iappola to be exact, just called me and was talking to me about his "service", although he said he was not a handicapping "service."

His service consists of picking the trap games he finds on the board. "He doesn't know crap about f-ball or b-ball" he says. And you want to know how he finds his bets to play? (It's a good one)

His uncle works for LVSC in Nevada and he gives him, frank, the games that they gave the books as "traps" to get action on both sides of the game.

As anybody even heard of this guy? I'm sure LVSC would love to read about this guy.

Anyways, good luck everyone tonight and I thought I would just share a little humer that I experienced a fre minutes ago.

Mick.

That sounds like a story. If they want action on both sides of a game they would move the freakin line. If you talk to him again, ask him when he gets the plays. I read some interesting info on how books set the lines in football on Sunday night or Monday. It goes something like this but not exactly, I don't have time to find the article and get into details:

LVSC gives the books the lines, a select few pro gamblers or cappers are picked (after a fee is submitted) to make one wager each for a specific amount. After each individual makes the wager, the book closes for a few seconds or minutes to determine if the line should be moved. After several rounds of this type of betting with the hand picked group of bettors, the books will finally open the adjusted lines to the public the following day.

Comment

Working...
    X