Spears Cont. Search For A NBA System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spears Cont. Search For A NBA System

Hell any sports system for that matter. Yes I know of the systems at most of the sites. Just trying to broaden my understanding and pass on what I find. Hope that does not offend anyone.
    Yes- Once again my brothers- I camp on the sites to bring ya what may be yet another foolhardy attempt at winning in now -the pro hoops.
    This system is 35-4 yet I am not privy to the necessary material because I no longer have a membership to such services- however, I must say they seem pretty excited about it- so with out further doo-doo.

702 Orlando -2 1/2
    716 New Orleans -2 1/2

I simply hate system with favorites but I am open to winning. Lets please monitor and I promise not to get excited about these anymore.
    "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

35-4 since when?

NBA favorites are like NFL favorites. NBA favorites cover slightly better than 50%. NBA road favorites do even better, 50.7%

Comment

Frank Thanx for stopping in-
      I now read it as 34-5 in both CBB and NBA- I can not pull up past info to find out what this guy KC is up to- possibly a chase- which would be the only thing that makes since. However, none is indicated. I will observe and go from there. I do have another decent system on Orlando tonight as well- but again just monitoring and getting a feel for a credible system-
      I realize that your experience, systems, trends and stats as well as plays are the best in my book in hoops- my weakest area to cap!
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On my other system - Actually there are no plays that match the same criteria as CBB for NBA tonight but Philadelphia 76ers -2 is the only one -- that matches the criteria without counting a team that has a winning ATS record. The first half is the best choice as this NBA record is 15-3. Again monitoring only.
      Last edited by Spearit; 02-02-2007, 02:24 PM.

Comment

thanks ----keep searching my man----kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03
          NBA favorites are like NFL favorites.
          Typo here.

It should read: NBA favorites are UNlike NFL favorites. NFL favorite cover less than 50%

Comment

702 Orlando -2 1/2--------------------Win
            716 New Orleans -2 1/2---------------Win

No plays yet given for today!
            Record- excellent (see above) - but 2-0 in my book!
            Not sure how this system works but it marches along very nicely. No I have no other info. Yes- I am trying to get more understanding as this is as confusing as any I have evr seen. Will the wheels fall off- don't they all?

Using Power Ratings,
            Look at a team that should not be favored but are (do not figure HOME COURT) Now if that team is a dog and has a higher PR Play the Favorite. (Not quite sure what is meant)
            1st Stipulation line cannot exceed 3.5
            2nd Stipulation Team must be in Major Conference
            Last edited by Spearit; 02-03-2007, 11:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X