X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Papi Spark

:
    Originally posted by Spark
    How about I post a picture of you when you lock yourself in the closet again???? hahahahaaha
    Now you damn good and well know, , that's not the picture us MALE members want to see ....kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

I thought everyone was joking about it until I heard it on the news myself ...

Unreal Frank ... When I heard it was true I sorta got sick about posting this ... but it was too late I guess

I laughed too Joe until I saw it for myself.....

no worries...there isn't a person here who thought you did that on purpose knowing the other situation.

Glad to hear Charlie is ok.....Bry let us know about your parents house please.

Comment

Originally posted by TheRook
        I laughed too Joe until I saw it for myself.....

no worries...there isn't a person here who thought you did that on purpose knowing the other situation.

Glad to hear Charlie is ok.....Bry let us know about your parents house please.
        Exactly. He posted it before the destruction ever hit and he NEVER should have been made to feel guilty about it for one bit. It was obvious to 99.9% here that it was in jest regarding the SB.

Comment

I thought everyone was joking about it until I heard it on the news myself ...

Unreal Frank ... When I heard it was true I sorta got sick about posting this ... but it was too late I guess
          I live in Central Florida. I heard about the tornadoes from my ex-wire who was in Minnesota. She called asking how our area fared.

Comment

there were f5 tornadoes about 30 mins from my house....my dad lives in lake county he didnt go to bed all night, said he was actually scared...about a mile from his house there was a house that got completley destroyed.....death count is up to 19.....pretty crazy...i know spark didnt know....no reason to feel bad.

Comment

Originally posted by JBC13
              there were f5 tornadoes about 30 mins from my house....my dad lives in lake county he didnt go to bed all night, said he was actually scared...about a mile from his house there was a house that got completley destroyed.....death count is up to 19.....pretty crazy...i know spark didnt know....no reason to feel bad.

Glad everything is good with you Jeff ...

and thanks guys ... You know I had no idea what was about to happen in Florida ... I just wish I did not post this thread ... I meant it as a joke and it turned into a tragedy ... damn

Comment

Originally posted by JBC13
                Damn ... CNN is saying 20 dead now. I can't imagine what your dad felt like. It must have been scary as hell not knowing if you were one of the ones in it's path!

Comment

Jeff.....so glad you and your family is ok.

Comment

April 3 1974 a f5 tornado struck the small community I lived in never will forget it either nothing left but foundations of houses maybe a few chimleys! Hope everyone is doing as well as can be expected down there!

Comment

Working...
                    X