X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday UNRANKED

Interesting week ahead...2 games on tap:

2 games MONDAY:

Pitt @ NOVA -1.5 (DOUBLE DOWN---Pitt coming off of easy win & they play well on road & w/in conf ATS...Nova coming off tough loss also playing fairly well ATS at home...looks like a solid DD play).

KU @ NEB +6.5 (falls into bad ATS range, however KU horrible ATS for season & Neb does have good home ATS record...KU coming off crushing win vs Col but has A&M on deck so possible look ahead...Neb off 2 straight Losses w/ Mizzou on deck...good luck on this coin flip type game...expecting public to pound KU but who knows?)

SUNDAY RESULTS 2-3 ATS:

514 Iowa +5.5 (1pm tip) Loser

526 SFla +6.5 (2pm tip) Winner

530 Georgia -5 (DOUBLE DOWN...conf unranked FAV...3pm tip) Loser

532 Ga Tech -4.5 (DOUBLE DOWN...conf unranked FAV...3:30pm tip) Loser

536 Stanford +5 (8pm tip) winner

2006-7 Season:

Unranked Home Team vs Ranked Opponent (all records are ATS):

As a Favorite: 66% (16-8-1)

As a Dog of 0-3.5: 61% (19-12-1)

As a Dog of 4-9.5: 45% (17-21)

As a Dog of 10+: 61% (11-7-1)

Overall: 57% (63-48-3)

Unranked CONFERENCE Home Teams listed as Favorites are 15-4 ATS this year (79%)
    FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Thanks for posting

Comment

thanks for posting Vinny V---kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Be Cautious

Be very CAREFUL guys...Sunday could be that tell tale sign of this thing coming to an end...

CAP YOUR GAMES...

DO NOT FOLLOW BLINDLY
        FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Comment

Originally posted by vinnyvegas
          Be very CAREFUL guys...Sunday could be that tell tale sign of this thing coming to an end...

CAP YOUR GAMES...

DO NOT FOLLOW BLINDLY
          Yea I made the mistake of throwing big bets down on Georgia and G Tech yesterday and got FUCKED......

Both game never really had a chance and I should have been smarter knowing the tide can turn.....

Vegas had that Georgia line at 5 which I should have known was now getting TOO HIGH (should have been -1, -2 IMO)...

These ranked teams are eventually going to come to play on the road so Vinny you are right BE CAREFUL EVERYONE!!!
          SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

GL VV and thanks for posting!

Comment

thanks for posting Vinny
              2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
                Yea I made the mistake of throwing big bets down on Georgia and G Tech yesterday and got FUCKED......

Both game never really had a chance and I should have been smarter knowing the tide can turn.....

Vegas had that Georgia line at 5 which I should have known was now getting TOO HIGH (should have been -1, -2 IMO)...

These ranked teams are eventually going to come to play on the road so Vinny you are right BE CAREFUL EVERYONE!!!
                I did the same (played blindly) BUT...
                I've played this angle for many years and what I've done is tightened it to teams ranked 1-20 are bigger plays then 21-25. I still play the lower ranked but not as big.
                Remember the three R's:
                Respect for self; Respect for others; and Responsibility for all your actions.

Comment

I do have a question under the Sunday unranked it says to play wisconsin, marquette, and UCLA in ( )'s? Now in todays post you are counting Stanford and S FLA. as winners did I misunderstand something.

Comment

Hey Vinne, Villanova isn't playing this game on their homecourt. They are playing it at a neutral court. That will put them at a disadvantage for a hometeam.

Comment

Originally posted by rwall
                      what I've done is tightened it to teams ranked 1-20 are bigger plays then 21-25. I still play the lower ranked but not as big.
                      Don't you mean bigger bets on 21-25 not the 1-20, that would make more sense IMO....

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Concerning where the game is between Villy and Pitt.

The 'Cats are 5-2 at home this season, but this game represents just its second of the year at its home away from home, the Wachovia Center in Philadelphia, as it posted a 76-69 upset of Texas on January 20th. Villanova is clinging to a 29-25 lead in the all-time series with Pittsburgh, but the Panthers have won five of the last eight meetings dating back to 2000.

This should be a wildly entertaining affair between two teams that when on top of their game can beat just about anyone in the country. Pitt has excelled both at home and on the road this season, but the raucous Philly crowd should play a part in VU's attempt at the upset. The key will be if the Wildcats can limit the effectiveness of Gray on the inside. Do that and the Panthers could be ripe for the picking.
                        "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

good luck VV-------worm
                          NHL Record posted on Bettorschat record forum...

Comment

Originally posted by winabet21
                            I do have a question under the Sunday unranked it says to play wisconsin, marquette, and UCLA in ( )'s? Now in todays post you are counting Stanford and S FLA. as winners did I misunderstand something.
                            If I am not mistaken- Vinnie is quoting the system - not his plays concerning Stanford and USF (My alma tomato) in which he went opposite of.

Vinnie also looks at data to support or go against a team. He asks that you do the same- to gather info that might lead to a correct play. In this case- I believe he was looking at ATS scenarios and decided to play it as he saw it. It is the system's numbers, however, that we wish to monitor.
                            Last edited by Spearit; 01-29-2007, 02:09 PM.
                            "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
                              Don't you mean bigger bets on 21-25 not the 1-20, that would make more sense IMO....

Unranked home fav's vs. teams ranked 1-20 Bigger plays on unranked

Unranked home fav's vs. teams ranked 21-25 smaller plays on unranked.

I also like lower ranked teams favored over higher ranked teams.
                              i.e. If #15 is favored over #3 I would look hard at #15
                              Remember the three R's:
                              Respect for self; Respect for others; and Responsibility for all your actions.

Comment

Working...
                              X