X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RedSox

seems to be doing their annual knob job :angryfire :D :D :angryfire

http://www.kfcplainfield.com/tv/kotter.html

Baseball Nut-If they lose the next two, they are in real trouble.
    If they split and do well in Seattle, then it is not so serious.
    Speaking of tanking, what about them Angels!

Comment

Told you they are like that witch in the Wizard of OZ...I'm melting..I'm melting...There only hope is that Seattle caves and I dont see that happening...However they may snag one today....A's gonna be tough for anyone to beat including the Yankees in the playoffs..
      Jimmy aint heavy he's my brother!!!

Comment

Bookie Buster-you are right on all counts.

Comment

Do any of you guys think that not having thier pitching coach (Tony Cloninger) on the bench since May is hurting them?? He has been out with bladder cancer but is making a great recovery and should be back soon, like this week or next I think. GOSOX

Comment

I am a HUGE Sox fan and have been so for many years.
            There is nothing wrong with Cloninger's replacement and I doubt that is reason for swoon.
            Sox blew many chances last night including 2nd and 3rd with no one out;how much impact could a pitching coach have on that?

Comment

Gotcha, I knew you were a big fan, so you would have a good perspective on that. I guess we can just hope they put something together and soon. If they get in too big of a hole they'll be f**ked. :sad2:

Comment

Tarheel-you are correct and anything is possible.
                However, I fully believe that if they get swept in Oakland, it will pretty much be over unless they sweept Seattle and do a complete turnaround.
                If you can't beat your competitors, you don't deserve to make the playoffs, plain and simple.

Comment

Savage

Angels won the World Series last year

I had them at 12-1 for 5 dimes and cashed in nice

Angels can atleast say they were World Series champs

RedSox are doing the familiar knob job

its not a bad thing to take chances once in a while

Comment

I had them at 12-1 for 10k so there.
                    Talk is cheap.

Comment

Savage

whats your problem man - I admit when i lose a lot of money, and last year i cashed in Big with the Angels

I also lost a lot of money with some other bets, no big deal, i never lie about shit like that

the only reason i bet $2000 on the Angels to win the World Series this year is cause i rode them last year, and was willing to ride them this year

you seem like life is getting the better of you

open this link for a smile

http://raw.wwe.com/superstars/keibler/index.html

Comment

There is no problem, Nut.
                        You knocked the Red Sox and rightfully so, and I merely pointed out that Angels had tanked badly.
                        I didn't make any allusion to your bet on them to win Series, and you for some reason became paranoid and started bragging about your bet last year on them;thats it.
                        I frankly read all of the posts up here, see who is hot and look at star ratings and not dollar amounts and that is all that matters to me;you can read into that anything you want to.
                        I never see Memphis Mafia stating how much someone bets on a game, and to me it is no one's business.
                        I am into stock market big, but I never tell anyone how much I win or lose;thats me.
                        Let there be peace!

Comment

I am also big in the stock market, i own a bar, i have $200,000 of debt, I have child payments every month of god knows how much, i never brag about any of my bets

you know i lost 30 k in a week last month

I have always stated how much i bet on a game, if you dont like it dont read the threads

i try to help the board out, thats it

atleast i post my opinion

Comment

Nut-You do help out, and you took my post the wrong way.
                            I just simply thought that you reacted in the wrong way to my knocking of Anaheim.
                            For the record I have won and lost big in my life also in various speculations and although I am 59, I recently was divorced(very peaceful) and have to make support payments just like you for my eight year old daughter.
                            You add a lot to the board, I enjoy your posts and humor, and I certainly don't want to have any enemies up here;that is not my intent.
                            So as stated, lets forget it and move on;I think it was a misunderstanding and nothing more. Ok?

Comment

cool Savage

Comment

Working...
                              X