No announcement yet.

Best Shows in LAS VEGAS??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

danny gans is the best i've seen in vegas.

blue man group was greatly overrated IMO.

Comment

Have to agree with the Blueman Group and there is also a black comic at the Flamingo that is awesome but I can't remember his name.

Comment

Originally posted by frazer43
        Have to agree with the Blueman Group and there is also a black comic at the Flamingo that is awesome but I can't remember his name.
        George Wallace at the Flamingo, he is very funny! Also saw Penn & Teller at the Rio which was pretty good last summer.
        Posted record as of 03/12/08:

NBA 35-33 -.22 units
        NCAA Basketball 12-14-1 -3.08 units

Comment

Originally posted by Ldawg

Your kidding right..... the show is Fantastic ! What show DO you recommend ?

I like the *O* show better so far, but I haven't watch all Big Shows to pick out the best.

Comment

Going to Vegas with the wife for Super Bowl weekend (Sat - Mon) and the in-laws are joining us. We are going to Dany Gans on Sat night.

Maye it is me, but you can see the Blue Man group in another city. I liked them but saw them in Boston...if you are going to Vegas, see something that you can't see anywhere else...and that goes for restaurants too....\just my .02....
            Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Originally posted by Three Jack
              Going to Vegas with the wife for Super Bowl weekend (Sat - Mon) and the in-laws are joining us. We are going to Dany Gans on Sat night.

Maye it is me, but you can see the Blue Man group in another city. I liked them but saw them in Boston...if you are going to Vegas, see something that you can't see anywhere else...and that goes for restaurants too....\just my .02....
              threeJ // the kobe skirt steak at the craftsteak house at the mgm grand-after your steak try the monkey bread with homemade ice cream-MAKE RESERVATIONS IN ADVANCE BRO-PRICEY BUT WELL WORTH IT, THE BRAISED SHORTRIBS AND LOBSTER BISQUE NOT TOO SHABBY EITHER-LATER CHUNGER !! PS-THIS MEAL IS MY BEST SHOW IN VEGAS-WITH VINO ABOUT 300 FOR TWO PEOPLE !!
              Last edited by WayneChung; 01-25-2007, 10:42 PM.
              DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

this thread rocks-signed vegas tourism dept...... !! PS-ABOUT THOSE LATE-NIGHT GIRLS AT THE MIRAGE-LOL !!
                Last edited by WayneChung; 01-26-2007, 10:35 PM.
                DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Originally posted by vinnyvegas
                  Danny Gans....
                  Was in Vegas this past weekend and my wife has been wanting to see him for the longest time...every time she goes to Vegas (and it is often) he is always off. So two months ago, we bought tix for DG this past Saturday. I get a call at 5pm Vegas time (8pm) show from someone at the theater telling me he is sick and will not be performing....bastard! And its Super Bowl weekend...300,000 people came to Vegas so nothing else was available.

Fucking guy calls out sick om Super Bowl weekend leaving all of us with nothing to do....

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung
                    threeJ // the kobe skirt steak at the craftsteak house at the mgm grand-after your steak try the monkey bread with homemade ice cream-MAKE RESERVATIONS IN ADVANCE BRO-PRICEY BUT WELL WORTH IT, THE BRAISED SHORTRIBS AND LOBSTER BISQUE NOT TOO SHABBY EITHER-LATER CHUNGER !! PS-THIS MEAL IS MY BEST SHOW IN VEGAS-WITH VINO ABOUT 300 FOR TWO PEOPLE !!
                    We went to Daniel Bouloud (sp?) at the Wynn.... Food was excellent, service was less than average, which is tough to swallow on a $315 check (tip included) for 4 people that included only two GLASSES, not bottles, GLASSES, of wine!

But thanks for the refence...next time!

Comment

Working...
                    X