Illini/Ind game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Illini/Ind game

I not going to pretend I follow Illini basketball, but most of my buddies are alumn. This was an email I got from on of them this moring about tonight's game. Just thought I'd share it, rather than try and explain it. Like I said, I don't follow them, so I'm not sure if this was common knowledge. Here is his email he sent out to a group of us:

Does anyone else agree with me that Indiana +3 tonight is a steal? Randle is out according to WCIA & Pruitt is playing with a large brace on his knee & not sure how long he can go. Reports are also saying that McBride has been practicing with a large wrap on his shooting wrist. That leaves just Warren Carter & Calvin Brock at 100%, so I don’t know if that would be enough to beat the Hoosiers even at home with the crowd out for blood…

Comment

Well I liked Illinois b4 I saw this post

Comment

I'm not saying that this guy knows everything, I'm just sharing info with you guys.

Comment

thank you

Comment

With the animosity about the Hoosiers claiming a committed recruit to the Illini- this game will know no bounds in which either team will go to win.
            "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

thanks for sharing----I like Indiana outright tonight----kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

I guess since I'm backing Illini tonight, my comment would be, DOESN"T VEGAS ALSO KNOW THIS...??? And isn't that factored into the line we have?? Maybe they should be 6-7 pt FAV?? LOL

Not that Vegas gets everyone of these games right, but more times than not, IMO/experience...Vegas makes a line such as this for a reason...home game, trends, simulations...and when reflecting after the results, it seems to be crystal clear why that line was given or they play exactly to the line given...

Good info but doesn't change my mind...Thx for sharing!!
                FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Comment

Working...
                X