Spears Survivor Pick Monday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spears Survivor Pick Monday

Had some decent winners yesterday and thoroughly enjoyed the Manning comeback (even though New England was my pick - but I had Waynes teaser to counter that play.)
    I believe I will go ahead and post Indy -7 for the Super Bowl. Tank will be hard pressed to be at the Super Bowl as he is not allowed out of the state of Illinois due to violation of probation. Lots of guns and his buddy were found- holding a large amount of marijuana. The buddy was killed 2 days later at a known gang hangout. Doesn't Tank make enuff money not to get involved? The Judge is a Green Bay fan and the feeling is he won't be making the trip. Just too much to worry about a fiasco happening or a distraction to team and judicial system(not to mention his probation violation).

Fresno State -15

Revenge is sweet when you get to beat up on a San Jose State Team that came back to beat em in the last few minutes.
    On Survivor--I am Sundog and have a decent record but really forget to play most of the time. Stringing together 21 Wins would be awesome. Any of you still playing? How many wins did you string together?
    Last edited by Spearit; 01-22-2007, 07:45 PM.
    "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

i strung together 12 losses, does that count??? seriously i have really sucked lately, i can't even tail people on the right side.
    $100/unit

They are all booger eaters!!!

Comment

Working...
    X