Here's to the BEANERS!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's to the BEANERS!!!

Never really thought about it, but the African-American thread opened my eyes to it...Is Robert Garza the first Mexican in the Super Bowl, shit he might be the first Mexican to excel in any professional sport. As a Mexican im very proud of this as a GARZA even more.....

PS-He will probably be the first NFL player to eat beans and rice as a pregame meal...

SHOUT OUT TO ALL THE BEANERS!!!!

Anthony (Spelling) Munoz OL Cinn. Cinn VS. SF. The second Super Bowl meeting between these two teams. Hell, he may have played in the first meeting of these two teams in the Super Bowl as well.

Comment

Ur exactly right with that Munoz take...I was still young back then, but might have been the first Super Bowl I ever saw, i was barely picking up on football...Two plays I remember from that game a kickoff return for a TD guy named Jennings I think for Cincy and of course the Taylor game winning TD catch...All right so Garza is the second beaner...but I am for damn sure he is the first GARZA and if he is anything like the rest of us he will be having tortillas and beans for damn sure.

Comment

Bump...Im jealous that the Black head coaches thread got so many looks and replies and my Beaner one only got a few, and how come sportscenter isnt talking bout mexicans being in the super bowl its almost unprecedented.

Comment

Go Beaners. I'll be rootin for him.
          Fight, Devils Down The Field. Fight With Your Might And Don't Ever Yield.

Comment

How bout in that game where Krumrie broke his leg I STILL remember that...
            Here We Go Steelers....Here We Go!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by awal224
              How bout in that game where Krumrie broke his leg I STILL remember that...
              Who is Krumrie? And what happened to his leg?

Comment

Originally posted by ogarza
                Never really thought about it, but the African-American thread opened my eyes to it...Is Robert Garza the first Mexican in the Super Bowl, shit he might be the first Mexican to excel in any professional sport. As a Mexican im very proud of this as a GARZA even more.....

PS-He will probably be the first NFL player to eat beans and rice as a pregame meal...

SHOUT OUT TO ALL THE BEANERS!!!!

"first Mexican to excel in any professional sport"

Fernando Valenzuela, Vinicio Castilla?

Antonio Ramiro Romo (Tony Romo) also has mexican blood.... I know he hasn't done anything big yet but I think he will

Comment

Working...
                X