"2 African-American Coaches in the SB" Count Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "2 African-American Coaches in the SB" Count Thread

3 times since the game ended...at least 100 by gametime...definitely not racist, but wtf does it matter?

4 and oh wait 5
    2007 BCS and 2009 BCS CHAMPS
    2006 & 2007 NCAA MENS BASKETBALL CHAMPS
    2008 & 2010 RAYS BASEBALL AMERICAN LEAGUE CHAMPS

Comment

Originally posted by LVJimmy
      3 times since the game ended...at least 100 by gametime...definitely not racist, but wtf does it matter?
      This is a big deal bro especially when a black coach in this league and in college works with a much shorter time frame to show results

PEACE

Comment

Yeah really.. Who gives a rats ass what color the coaches are.. The coaches dont go out and play the game..

Comment

Coaches are hired to be fired

Comment

since there are so few black coaches and since it is the first time it is like any first....It will be hyped to death. Hopefully after this they can just say 2 good coaches because that is what they are. Has there ever been 2 italian head coaches playing against each other? Flores was a minority and i think the first to win a super bowl

Comment

BetCris Over/Under is 327....
              Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Originally posted by LVJimmy
                will be over 100 by tomorrow
                edification will take place pull up the reins and get outta the race.

Comment

Originally posted by MtrCtyPimp
                  This is a big deal bro especially when a black coach in this league and in college works with a much shorter time frame to show results

PEACE
                  Why is it a big deal? It's 2007, it shouldn't fucking matter what color the coaches are...isn't it more relevant that it's the 1st SB ever for the Colts (in Indy)...it's just annoying. Like I said in the other post, what if they said, "for the 38th time in SB history, 2 white head coaches will face each other in the SB?"

I can tell you what would happen...people would be screaming racist.

Comment

"A CHILD IS BLACK,A CHILD IS WHITE-TOGETHER WE LEARN TO READ AND WRITE" lyrics bye three dog night who had real drug addicts in the band-the following is based on a true story !!
                    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Originally posted by TwoTonTony
                      since there are so few black coaches and since it is the first time it is like any first....It will be hyped to death. Hopefully after this they can just say 2 good coaches because that is what they are. Has there ever been 2 italian head coaches playing against each other? Flores was a minority and i think the first to win a super bowl
                      exactly man...2 good coaches is ALL THAT MATTERS

Comment

Come on guys, let this one go. Nothing good can come out of this.

Comment

You got to give credit where credit is due....

Signed
                          Archie Bunker

Comment

I think it is a helluva an accomplishment for them and the fact that they are the first blacks to do it is to be commended in a league where there have been so few to coach. My only point is i hope it becomes commonplace that a man is known for his skill and not for the color of his skin. Since this is a first then it should be celebrated.

Comment

It will be a bigger deal when threads like this do not need to be opened ...

Comment

Working...
                              X