Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 10DimeBry
    i cant see this game going under both D's are bad
    Bears D is not bad!!!!!!!!!! It was the best D in the leayge before they lost Harris and Brown. Right now its one of the 5 best D's in the league

Comment

Seems to be 7 (seen some 7.5 even) everywhere already
      You can't always get what you want, but if you try some time, you might find, you get what you need.

Comment

They are begging people to take the Bears, which is bad news for me, cause I'm a huge bear fan. My gambling insticts are saying pound the Colts!!!! The line is that high for a reason

Comment

Happy someone else views it my way even better when its a guy that can actually handicap games

Comment

With 648 bets in already at Carib Sports, the Bears have 52% of the play, compared to 48% for Colts
            You can't always get what you want, but if you try some time, you might find, you get what you need.

Comment

Originally posted by diesel
              Happy someone else views it my way even better when its a guy that can actually handicap games
              THANX!!!!

Comment

Colts By 14 And The Over Winner Winner
                jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

Looks like there are alotta 6.5's out there now. Maybe I shoulda waited.

Comment

I feel like I avoided the 14 day stress of a futures bet by getting it out of the way, w/o time to second-guess, with my Indy and over plays.

Now I'm not so sure!

Comment

Working...
                    X