What A Game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What A Game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Win or lose Peyton has proven he has some heart what a freaking game..............

He has to win!

If he loses, he is a bum

Comment

Probably so.......But early on it was looking pretty damn bad.......And he didn't go away. I thought that they were gonna get blown out. How many times is Reggie Wayne gonna fall down???????

Comment

awesome game

Comment

The Colts Played A Good Game, So Did Peyton, The Colts Will Kill Chicago.
          jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

Great Game. The Colts will kill the Bears the same way the Saints did today. Bears running game and offense line will control the ball and give them a chance to win

Comment

Originally posted by diesel
              Great Game. The Colts will kill the Bears the same way the Saints did today.
              Did I miss something? the Saints killed someone today? Did their bus run over someone?
              Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Three Jack, I was responding to the post above staing that Colts will blow out the Bears

Comment

Originally posted by diesel
                  Three Jack, I was responding to the post above staing that Colts will blow out the Bears
                  gothcya...thought I missed something!
                  Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Wonder if there was a prop for # of TDs scored by linemen?

Over 2.5 +3600
                    Under 2.5 -4500

LOL
                    You can't always get what you want, but if you try some time, you might find, you get what you need.

Comment

One of the best playoff games ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I never thought I would say that Bellichek choked with his game plan when it came down to it
                        NHL Record posted on Bettorschat record forum...

Comment

Great game... My game ball for Indy goes to Caldwell of the Patriots. Thanks for dropping 2 huge easy passes, both would have been TDs. Of course Payton never went away even when they got down.

Comment

Working...
                          X