Macs SUNDAY Plays!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gl mac--------love NE today
    NHL Record posted on Bettorschat record forum...

Comment

GL today STU
      2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

packus1

Originally posted by packus1
        No Black Head Coach Has Ever Taken His Team To The Super Bowl 40 To 0.when Its Crunch Time It Becomes A Thinking Mans Ball Game. Lovie & Tony Will Find A Way To Blow It. I No! I No! My Theory Will Come To A End Sooner Or Later But Not Today.my Theory Started In 1997 Nfc Championship Game Minny & Atlanta,dennis Green Took A Knee With 2 Minutes 2 Timeouts At The 50
        Yard Line With Randy Mose On His Team Just Something To Think About When You Bet Today.

Good Luck
        packus1----your very first post, and it reaks of racial prejudism..........that is one sick fucking way to cap a game, and if that is your method of capping (balck man vs white man), then you should just post your fvkn plays, and not say why....

You've just started here, and already, you have my vote ass the ass hole of the year....you do as you wish, but I personaly think you are wrong to even say things like that....wake up and smell the bacon asshole, this is 2007, not 1956.....

Geez, just what this site doesn't need, another asshole, and a predujice one at that....why don't you pick up the phone, call Iraq, and ask all the "Black" soldiers who they like today....

I hope your visit here is extremely short....racist pig....kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

gl today T MAC----kapt

Comment

Originally posted by Kaptain
            packus1----your very first post, and it reaks of racial prejudism..........that is one sick fucking way to cap a game, and if that is your method of capping (balck man vs white man), then you should just post your fvkn plays, and not say why....

You've just started here, and already, you have my vote ass the ass hole of the year....you do as you wish, but I personaly think you are wrong to even say things like that....wake up and smell the bacon asshole, this is 2007, not 1956.....

Geez, just what this site doesn't need, another asshole, and a predujice one at that....why don't you pick up the phone, call Iraq, and ask all the "Black" soldiers who they like today....

I hope your visit here is extremely short....racist pig....kapt
            Thanks buddy.. Im glad someone posted on this because I wasnt going to say anything because I didnt want to start some shit.. But I agree 100% with you on this on Kapt..

Comment

Boy was I wrong on the side of that NFC title game.. Congrats bears fans you deserve to be where you are! I did hit the over in that game and won with Marquette as they won outright! And a winner with Miami Ohio.. Im up about 2*'s so far so Im really rooting for a Pats win here so i can end the day with a bang! Once again Congrats Bears fans!
              Last edited by TMAC951; 01-21-2007, 07:12 PM.

Comment

packus1

Originally posted by packus1
                No Black Head Coach Has Ever Taken His Team To The Super Bowl 40 To 0.when Its Crunch Time It Becomes A Thinking Mans Ball Game. Lovie & Tony Will Find A Way To Blow It. I No! I No! My Theory Will Come To A End Sooner Or Later But Not Today.my Theory Started In 1997 Nfc Championship Game Minny & Atlanta,dennis Green Took A Knee With 2 Minutes 2 Timeouts At The 50
                Yard Line With Randy Mose On His Team Just Something To Think About When You Bet Today.

Good Luck
                by my previous response, you can readily tell I didn't like your comment......

Well your 40-0 crunch time against black coaches is now 40-2, cause both the Afro American (Black) coaches got their teams there....

This comment I'm making now now, has nothing to do with race, color, or anything else, these 2 Coaches, are what I call class acts....Listen to em talk....not arrogant or cocky, humble, and pass on the credit to others....

They are both the kinds of men this Country needs more of, regardless of their damn color.....

and by the way----your theory came to a drastic end, ass hole.....kapt

Comment

Working...
                X