X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ace Ace Sunday NFL Plays

MY PICKS ....

THE IND VS NE GAME IS A FLIP OF THE COIN GAME

I think the game boils down to a former Patriot, kicker Adan Vinatieri know with the Colts. Look for Vinatieri to come thru with clutch kicks and for the Indy defense to continue it's strong playoff run. I say Petyon Manning finally gets the two-ton gorilla off his back and advances to the Super Bowl.

N.O. AND CHI GAME....THE BEST BET OF THE WEEK-END

The Saints are the NFL's "feel good" story of the year. From surving the Katrina disaster and rumors of playing in a new city to becoming the first team in league history to make a conference championship after losing 13 or more games the previous season. IF New Orleans is to reach the Super Bowl they'll need a big effort Sunday in Chicago. Not only will the Saints be battling the feroucis Bears defense but also the elements. Rain and/or snow are expected with a game time temperature near 29 degrees. History though is on New Orleans side. They’ve won three of their last four visits to Soldier Field and five of their last seven overall. I think the Saints have too many weapons on offense and an underrated defense. The combination of Drew Brees, Deuce McCallister and Reggie Bush will be too much for the Bears to handle. Factor in the erratic, up and down play of Chicago quarterback Rex Grossman and you've got the ingredients for an upset come Sunday.

THIS IS MY WRITE UP AT DOC'S

ALSO

BASE ON MYLINE I WOULD OF BET OVER $2K ON THIS GAME(N.O. GAME) AND ONLY $500 ON IND GAME IF I WAS STILL TRYING TO WIN THIS YEAR....BUT ALL IAM GOING TO DO IS SHOW YOU WHAT I WOULD OF DONE AND BET A SMALL ACTION BET ON THOSE TWO GAME,,,,

MY BETS

IND -3.............................$300.00

N.O. M/L+122...................$500.00

ACE-ACE

does he realize how fucking pathetic he sounds??? "IF I WAS STILL TRYING TO WIN THIS YEAR" what is that?? if i were him i would have quit long ago
    $100/unit

They are all booger eaters!!!

Comment

you guys should check out his CBB plays this year...believe it or not, he is crushing the books

Comment

Originally posted by LVJimmy
        you guys should check out his CBB plays this year...believe it or not, he is crushing the books
        Beenfollowing he has been hot
        MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
        HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
        0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Originally posted by tech fan
          Beenfollowing he has been hot
          his record is ridiculous

Comment

Are his CBB picks posted here?

Comment

nope, but I'm sure someone can get them...not sure where he posts them, but I've seen them on another site

Comment

I Will Try To Post Them If I Have Time Somedays---if Its Ok With The Boss

Comment

don't see why not...his NFL picks were posted here

Comment

From somewhere else...lol...he is 49-27, and I'm sure if his BB plays start getting posted here, they will turn to trash...haha...in NBA, he is around .500...he is smoking in CBB on a 29-7 run...I know, unbelievable considering his terrible year in football

Comment

Originally posted by LVJimmy
                      From somewhere else...lol...he is 49-27, and I'm sure if his BB plays start getting posted here, they will turn to trash...haha...in NBA, he is around .500...he is smoking in CBB on a 29-7 run...I know, unbelievable considering his terrible year in football
                      Yep, give him the BC whammy and he'll go SOUTH...
                      FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Comment

Originally posted by GOLDENGREEK
                        I Will Try To Post Them If I Have Time Somedays---if Its Ok With The Boss
                        Go ahead and post them just don't mention site names.

Comment

He has Missouri St. Over 146
                          Spurs -9

Comment

gl BC----------worm!
                            NHL Record posted on Bettorschat record forum...

Comment

Monte

Originally posted by BettorsChat
                              He has Missouri St. Over 146
                              Spurs -9
                              Thanks, and it's ironic, I am in the process of capping, and 2 games I like here, are just the opposite of his CBB picks.....kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Working...
                              X