Tues Picks and I hate to say it but

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tues Picks and I hate to say it but

IF the Twins were going to lose a home game in the series to Cleveland.....tonight would be the night....I won't play it but Minn has never hit Traber a lefty and the Indians have pounded Reed so bad he would rather be pitching for the Mets again tonight! Good luck to anyone on that game!! JMHO!!

LET'S JUST NOT HAVE A REPEAT OF LAST NIGHT SO HERE ARE MINE TONIGHT!

5*==>ATL -210

Maddux has been outstanding his last 3. Eaton can pitch but this is a last place team on the road vs the best offense in the NL AND they just got beat in a series by Stl and are flaming mad.

2*==>PITT +122

17 hits last night vs a better pitcher than they will see tonight. Fogg should keep them close enough for a shot to win this one. Tomko is a notorious fly ball pitcher and look for a couple of those not to land in outfielders gloves but fans instead.

3*==>CUBS -133

See Tipsters thread with all the reasons covered both ways. Hey maybe a shot to win twice....take the Astros on the run line too!! Now that is sick!! : - )

3*==>ROCKS +107

Love this kid pitching tonight and so do the players behind him. Look for him to out duel Ohka tonight and get some run support.

4*==>ARZ -1.5 @-130

The poor Reds....they should score some runs here somewhere but I have a hard time believing Wilson can outpitch Shilling in that ball park. Dunn may strike out 4 times or homer all 4. Dbacks should have their hitting shoes on

2*==>DET +158

Bonderman is not that bad and the kid for Texas tonight is on a LOW protective pitch count. Which means an early bullpen feast which Det rarely gets to see. Worth a shot here.

5*==>ARZ -210/ATL -210 @ 1.2:1

Rarely if ever do I do this in combining two teams to win outright and parlay them. They appear that strong but weirder things have happened in baseball this year.

1*==>BALT/TB (O)9.5

This should be a fun game to watch as the hitters should come to play tonight after a pitching duel last night. TB just HAS to be the most entertaining team in either league right now and they are actually 17-14 post break! May win this one too!!

THAT'S IT AND BEST OF LUCK TO EVERYONE!! Goldv
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Gold V

Did you leave anyone out?
    just busting your balls
    best of luck

Comment

Yeah I know

I hadn't posted much for a week and put out 4 of 5 pieces of manure last night so figure I will make up for it tonight and go back to normal (for me) tomorrow!! Let's just see if these big boys come to play their game tonight.......I sure wish I could bring myself to bet AGAINST my Twins "cause tonight would be the night!!

BEST OF LUCK WIZ!!

Heyyyy.....is you Pitt under still a strong enough play at 9.5 vs 10?

THANKS....Gv
      I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

as long

as it doesn't go below the opening line, it's good

Comment

Working...
        X