Is it just me!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it just me!!!

Now with all the Offshore Books closing shop doesn't that increase the market for bookies? The US shuts down illegal books so bettors turn to organized crime bookmakers for action.Does this make sense to try and stop sports gambling by trying to stop Offshore betting? My opinion is it only increases local gambling/crime.To me betting at a Offshore book only helps because you can only bet what you have in your account.How many people have gotten into big trouble at a local book because they have unlimited credit to bet?

... i will agree with you...the money mangment of the average recerational player will go out the window with a line of credit...they will chase on Saturday night and Sunday afternoon and end up big in the hole....but...our gov't is so fucked up they don't look at the whole picture...just the headlines...

GL,
    Eddie
    ...winning and grinning...

Comment

let me give you a comparison for you to ponder.......

"More liquor was sold during prohibition days, than at any time before.....Govt made it ilegal, and the people did exactly what they're always gonna do, go against the law, and feast on it.....Local gang wars popped up, for territorial rights, and the almight $ spoke aloud once again"........

If they banned Cigarette sales, it would be the same, so you figure what is gonna happen next....IMO----books will get more independent, choose their Vig and games, as our choices for playing are mitigating.........kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Working...
      X