My Final Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Final Post

this will be my final post here. ive decided it's not worth it to keep trying to play online sports anymore. the government is slowly closing everything down. first pinny, then neteller, then citadel, then instant check. whether i lose this bet or not, im going to quit. it's been nice chatting with you guys and riding some of you guys when ive been on a losing streak. i have $500 dollars left in my account and just placed a 3-team parlay. if i win, i take the winnings and walk. if i lose, then it's been a good ride. ive lost two huge bets the past two nights with (2h cleveland cavaliers last night and arizona wildcats tonight). so you guys might want to fade these plays. some feedback on these plays would be nice.

FRIDAY PARLAY

NETS -2 @ knicks
    PISTONS -1 @ timberwolves
    INDIANAPOLIS COLTS ML -165 v. patriots.

$500 to win $2,426.75

gl 2 u !!! Hope you hit it!!

Comment

I can certainly understand where you're coming from....gl to ya on your final play.....would be nice to hit it and walk away +.....gl to ya.........kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Good Luck tonight and in the future

Comment

good luck with the parlay brother---------worm
          NHL Record posted on Bettorschat record forum...

Comment

GL this weekend and in the future.

plz stop by soon, even if you dont wager, making fun of spark never gets old....lol pun intended
            2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

i feel sick as shit right now....

thought i had the nets game in the bag.. was worrying about the pistons game being down 8 points in the 4th quarter.. switch to the pistons game on gamecast, look away for 5 minutes and nets blow a 10 point lead in the 4th quarter.. and they end up winning by 1.... fucking vince carter misses 2 free throws... ONE, just ONE of them would pushed for me.. WOW, how the fuck do you miss two straight free throws... nothing to look forward to this weekend.. GOOD LUCK everyone..

Comment

Originally posted by xjcx
                i feel sick as shit right now....

thought i had the nets game in the bag.. was worrying about the pistons game being down 8 points in the 4th quarter.. switch to the pistons game on gamecast, look away for 5 minutes and nets blow a 10 point lead in the 4th quarter.. and they end up winning by 1.... fucking vince carter misses 2 free throws... ONE, just ONE of them would pushed for me.. WOW, how the fuck do you miss two straight free throws... nothing to look forward to this weekend.. GOOD LUCK everyone..

been there done that xj. unfotunately that is gambling, most of the time its what just happened to you, and every now and then Xavier hits 6 straight free throws to give you a 1/2 point cover.

thats life in the gambling world. i am sick for you, and i hope nothing but the best for you in the future. good luck in whatever you do

jc
                Questions, comments, complaints:
                [email protected]

Comment

I wish ya the best-
                  "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

I feel for you bro! Been there and done that. Sounds like you are making a great decision. That speaks volume. GL!

Comment

Working...
                    X