but 20-1 on games not posted

Comment

yup-bad run-i would fade

Comment

Fading is not nice...I'm not Jordan

Comment

its always a bad run

Comment

guys drop it already, whats the point in kicking a dead horse.
            Questions, comments, complaints:
            [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
              guys drop it already, whats the point in kicking a dead horse.
              Ditto

Let it go!

Comment

Tauts should not be tolerated and you that wayne. How many GOY's can u have in a season and call yourself a great capper and demand the respect from others. Of all people, Wayne, you know that. You use the same units each and every day for each and everyu sport. You do not gloat,you do not taut and you have receiverd the respect from others. When Linemover wins, he can't stop stalking about how great he is and when he loses, he says nothing. Look @ Kaptain, he posts and thats it. Actually he tells you when he loses. He's frikin annoying period!

Comment

Originally posted by chimma
                  Tauts should not be tolerated and you that wayne. How many GOY's can u have in a season and call yourself a great capper and demand the respect from others. Of all people, Wayne, you know that. You use the same units each and every day for each and everyu sport. You do not gloat,you do not taut and you have receiverd the respect from others. When Linemover wins, he can't stop stalking about how great he is and when he loses, he says nothing. Look @ Kaptain, he posts and thats it. Actually he tells you when he loses. He's frikin annoying period!

Exaclty Chimma! Respect is earned!!!!!!
                  It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

Does anyone know if the ignore button works?

Comment

WHY IS EVERYONE SO CONCERNED ABOUT ME-I am just posting plays and thats it-I can hype if I want-I am not selling plays here---if you knew me, you would know that I take this seriously as this is a huge income for me-when it is running bad like it is now-i back off on the amount I play-when it is running good-like both CFB and NFL this year-I play them for a lot-which is why although I have been bad as of late I am up huge on the year-I dont post units because most of the time I add more on a game right before gametime depending on line moves and who I need on the book---yes I am a book---you cant find me so it doesnt matter that you know---later playa haters

Comment

I might not have alot of posts, but Chima, you need to pipe down a little with your 37 posts. Same goes for you Clark Griswold.

Real nice way for you guys to make yourselves known here, with predominately negative posts. Let the guy be.

And Kudos to Blake for not reciprocating with these fools. Just keep posting. Your picks will come around. They always do.
                        Fight, Devils Down The Field. Fight With Your Might And Don't Ever Yield.

Comment

Originally posted by linemover
                          WHY IS EVERYONE SO CONCERNED ABOUT ME-I am just posting plays and thats it-I can hype if I want-I am not selling plays here---if you knew me, you would know that I take this seriously as this is a huge income for me-when it is running bad like it is now-i back off on the amount I play-when it is running good-like both CFB and NFL this year-I play them for a lot-which is why although I have been bad as of late I am up huge on the year-I dont post units because most of the time I add more on a game right before gametime depending on line moves and who I need on the book---yes I am a book---you cant find me so it doesnt matter that you know---later playa haters
                          Just keep plugging away (modestly) and it will come....

I will be waiting for you to get right.

BOL
                          Remember the three R's:
                          Respect for self; Respect for others; and Responsibility for all your actions.

Comment

Originally posted by linemover
                            Dude, I will let it go after this post, but how can you say you made tons of money on CFB and NFL this year? Yes, your 16 or so GOYs did well, but your normal 25 plays on a CFB Saturday and 15 plays on an NFL Sunday were average. You just love to hype your plays, but when it comes down to it, your about 50% as noted by numerous others on here. There, I'm done with this...peace.

Comment

If he is a book i do not doubt he is up for the year...Rare that the book does not make money for the year.....whether he did betting i do not know....But i do know this......He has to have a monster bankroll to play the plays that he posted.....I am saying his roll had to be north of 50k according to the amount of plays and the HUGE sums he says,....I am not saying he did or didn't, but what i will say is generally in life people who are rolling large are not talking large......JMHO

Comment

Originally posted by TwoTonTony
                                If he is a book i do not doubt he is up for the year...Rare that the book does not make money for the year.....whether he did betting i do not know....But i do know this......He has to have a monster bankroll to play the plays that he posted.....I am saying his roll had to be north of 50k according to the amount of plays and the HUGE sums he says,....I am not saying he did or didn't, but what i will say is generally in life people who are rolling large are not talking large......JMHO

Hey TwoTon, agree 100 % on your last sentence

how is business ?

Comment

Working...
                                X