Illinois -6
    North Car -4
    Tenn -4.5
    Tenn Over 153
    Alabama -1

GL dude!!!
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

LOL SeE U SWITCH IT UP TONIGHT TO ALL FAVS. U ARE KILLING ME LOL IM WITH YA ON A LOT SO GLLLLL
      GET-R-DON PEACES
      U GOT A HUNCH BET A BUNCH
      THINK LONG THINK WRONG

ROLLLLLLLLLL TIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
      BAMA BAMA BAMA

Comment

Good luck Blake
        Fight, Devils Down The Field. Fight With Your Might And Don't Ever Yield.

Comment

all road teams last night, all favs tonight--your confusing me LM !! Go back to what you did best and handicapp these games. It seems you are blindly doing "gimmick" bets. Hard to trust you when you throw stuff like t his out. And this is coming from a LM supporter buddy!!

Comment

3-5 Sorry LM........
            -2.5 units if all played @ 1 unit
            Thought you were always decent dude and do, but now it seems like you are trying to post losers to get one over on the board. I dont know maybe in a funk,no accusation,and I have followed a lot of your picks and appreciate just an oberservation.

Positive Vibes Bring Winners

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but,rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: WOW!!! What a ride!!
            NBA Y-T-D: 5-5 -.5 units

Comment

Originally posted by TWOLIP
              3-5 Sorry LM........
              -2.5 units if all played @ 1 unit
              Thought you were always decent dude and do, but now it seems like you are trying to post losers to get one over on the board. I dont know maybe in a funk,no accusation,and I have followed a lot of your picks and appreciate just an oberservation.

Positive Vibes Bring Winners

no i am ice cold-hoping to turn it around soon-i am losing $$$ right now

Comment

You were supposedly on a 17-5 run when you started posting again, and now suspiciously/coincidently since you started posting you're 12-17 in CBB...funny how that run turned ice cold when you started posting plays on here...go figure.

Comment

Originally posted by LVJimmy
                  You were supposedly on a 17-5 run when you started posting again, and now suspiciously/coincidently since you started posting you're 12-17 in CBB...funny how that run turned ice cold when you started posting plays on here...go figure.

Just a mere coincidence. I'm sure of it!
                  It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

Originally posted by LVJimmy
                    not funny-happens all the time or are you too young and naive to understand how this game works little boy

Comment

Originally posted by griffey_mojo
                      Just a mere coincidence. I'm sure of it!
                      just like you were hot in football then lost all your winnings in 1 day

Comment

Originally posted by linemover
                        just like you were hot in football then lost all your winnings in 1 day

nope...but cut the profit in half. Thanks for asking though.
                        It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

Let the linemover post and his record speak for himself...
                          Everyone has said there peace so let there be some...
                          Good luck and lets win some cash.....

Comment

Working...
                          X