Wednesday's Picks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wednesday's Picks

I don't post picks very often but i'm ganna start trying to more often...

my favorites tonite:
    $200 each

alabama -1.5

my favorite for tonite. bama in my oppinion is the best in the SEC. they got a lot of depth. they got a beatdown at arkansas a couple a weeks ago though. but everyone gets one of those every year. vandy is an inconsistent team losing earlier this year to appy st of the SOCON (who is good for their conference) bama by 9

va tech +2.5

playing well as of lately. big win at duke and against UNC in the last 10 days. FSU has dropped the last 3 games to tough opponents, clemson, UNC, GA tech however. IMO va tech will be the sleeper come this march and will go far. tech by 8

tenn -4.5

tennessee is where i'm from and my team despite i go to college at auburn. so i might be a little biased. anyways UT (the real UT) is coming off a tough loss they shoulda won at ohio st. auburn has been so so this season, coming off a good win at vandy 3 games ago, getting slaughtered by kentucky two games ago losing a tough game at lsu by 2 points four days ago. auburn will be rested but i just have one of those feelings that UT will bring it tonite. tenn by 10 (heh)

I realize my write ups arent very persuading as yall would hope. the dogs and FSU tonite actually match up good on paper. its just one of those picks where you got a good gut feeling. I think they are a lock if you tease them.

I like all 3 of those----kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

kapt, just wanted to let u know youve won me a lot of money the past year. esp in basketball. and youre really good at capping underdogs. i came here early last year in bball season b/c my buddy referred me to this site (beags380 or somethin) he said pay extra attention to kaptain, hoopsjunkie, and wayne's picks and some more that i forgot for basketball. speaking of which, what ever happened to hoopsjunkie??

Comment

gl tonight!!

Comment

gl 100
          jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

Working...
          X