wed ncaa hoops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wed ncaa hoops

NC heels -2.5 all day...........heels are coming off a loss at VT, and yes, I know Clemson is coming off their first loss at maryland too. HOwever, the heels are the much better team here. If u look at clemsons home opponents this yr, their schedule has been pretty weak. Their toughest opponent that they've hosted has been GT. In addition their is a big difference in free throw percentage and rebounding here in the heels favor. the heels are 9% better from the line, plus they will get to the line more than clemson tonight on top of that. Much stronger rebounding team as well. Fraser is out for the heels but it doesnt matter....Heels by 10 and hungry after losing at VT and losing that #1 ranking.

gl with the Tar Heels----kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

gl go Tar Babies
      jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

I would agree with you if UNC was at home here but in college hoops home court is huge and I will be taking Clemson here coming off their 1st loss of the season......

Take the 1-5 pt home dogs in college bball will win 9 times out of 10........TIGERS should roll here at HOME in one of their biggest games of the season!!! JMHO!!!
        SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Good luck Riz! Like the call tonight

Comment

gl! go heels!!

Comment

Working...
            X