No announcement yet.

marquette..louisville...any thoughts...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• marquette..louisville...any thoughts...

I like marquette to win this game outright......

Louisville broke out of a shooting slump on Saturday beating Providence by using a small 3 gaurd line up. Looks like Pitino will stay with that again tonite. The Cards are one injury away from Point Gaurd Sosa from a horrible season. Palacious is thru with a neck injury and MaGee probalby is done for the season .

Cards win if they can continue to shoot well and create turnovers with there press, cause they wont out rebound anyone. They got destroyed on the glass vs Providence and still won by 15, they also shot 25% from the freethrow line.

They better hit a very high % vs a quality Marquette team or they will get hammered

hope that helps
    Questions, comments, complaints:
    [email protected]

Comment

Marquette is on fire lately upsetting U CONN on the road and then coming home a destroying WEST VA.....

Louisville has started the season off slowly but seem to be coming around so if anything I would take the Golden Eagles here or nothing..... JMO
      SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

The play here is OVER 133....both should be in Hi 60's, lo 70's, or both in the 70's........could also be an overtime game.....kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Working...
        X