Conference Championship Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conference Championship Thoughts

Is it just me, or does the over/under of 43 in Chi/NO seem way too low considering NO's potency on offense and the Bears inability to stop the pass lately? I like the Saints and Indy at this point, but I'm sure these will be the public plays as well.

I like the over alot.........what are the lines for NE INDY???
    Best of Luck Everyone

2012 Record:

1 unit = $100

***All sides and totals -110 unless noted***

***Teasers are -120 & 7 Points on Sides and 5 Points on Totals ties push****

Comment

Indy -3, 48 1/2

Comment

Thanks Jimmy I like NE and over there
        Best of Luck Everyone

2012 Record:

1 unit = $100

***All sides and totals -110 unless noted***

***Teasers are -120 & 7 Points on Sides and 5 Points on Totals ties push****

Comment

Saints, Pats
          How many more titles will the Yankees try to buy it never ends.

Comment

Originally posted by LVJimmy
            Is it just me, or does the over/under of 43 in Chi/NO seem way too low considering NO's potency on offense and the Bears inability to stop the pass lately? I like the Saints and Indy at this point, but I'm sure these will be the public plays as well.

jimmy all i know is when me and my wife were with you at the hilton she bought a ticket on her saints to win the nfc championship at 45-1,and low and behold she is a game away buddy.i really hope she gets it and im glad to see that you are rooting for the saints to get there to.that weekend that you met her she went 9for 9 and here i am looking for winners from others,..lol....later bud
            I AM A NITWIT

Comment

I would not touch that total until we know what the weather os going to be. On the surface, I would agree...but if it is 15 degrees and 30 mph winds, then I am not so sure.
              Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Originally posted by seaofred
                jimmy all i know is when me and my wife were with you at the hilton she bought a ticket on her saints to win the nfc championship at 45-1,and low and behold she is a game away buddy.i really hope she gets it and im glad to see that you are rooting for the saints to get there to.that weekend that you met her she went 9for 9 and here i am looking for winners from others,..lol....later bud
                dude, 45-1...damn, why didn't we get in on that action...I looked it up earlier, and it said the Saints were 80-1 to win the SB before the season

Comment

dude, 45-1...damn, why didn't we get in on that action...I looked it up earlier, and it said the Saints were 80-1 to win the SB before the season

i keep asking myself the same question,the bottom line is i guess we have to trust women more often who follow football,....lol......gl man the rest of the way
                  I AM A NITWIT

Comment

Originally posted by seaofred
                    i keep asking myself the same question,the bottom line is i guess we have to trust women more often who follow football,....lol......gl man the rest of the way
                    u too...I'll be rooting for NO and Indy (I think)

Comment

Working...
                    X