• Show
Clear All

no
    2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

I would love to see the pats @ Indy next week.

Comment

Originally posted by zeib10
        Colts are done next week.

The Eagles will beat San Diego in the Super Bowl.
        The Eagles? Was New Orleans disqualified for steroids or something? could have sworn they won tonight...

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
          If N.E. is good enough to Win @ S.D., they are certainly good enough to win in Indy!

Colts own that NE defense........I swear Marvin can go for 200 and 3 scores on them in his sleep

NE is not that great folks.......they are very good and they dont have letdowns v bad teams but lets face they dont beat good teams

Show me NE's best win this season........the Chargers can beat this team barring an implosion by Phillip Rivers and Peyton Manning would destroy this team

PEACE

Comment

Everyone is familiar with the slogan "Defense wins championships," but I think a new addendum is necessary:

Touchdowns win Championships.

I.E.

FG's won't do.

9-7 is not a good business plan. Three scores producing FGs trumping a lone TD drive is no longer a sound strategy. The end zone should be the prime goal, and a FG the last resort, as any math dude knows it takes 3 FGs to beat 1 TD.

It's one and done, no best of five or seven, so scoring is a good thing, and sometimes one possession is the difference, and if you want time to think it over, the off-season is usually plenty of time.

And if all the Tony Romo haters want to chip in, be sure and note that SEA had 80 seconds to get in FG range even if DAL made the FG.

Play not to lose= lose
            You can't always get what you want, but if you try some time, you might find, you get what you need.

Comment

Colts are winning despite Peyton Manning. He is due to have a good game if they play the Pats next week. However, I think the Pats get clobbered today. Chargers to win the Super Bowl over the Saints.

Comment

dont give colts points...every time they get points they win...i like chargers today advance...

Comment

Saints and Chargers in the Super Bowl

Comment

Working...
                  X