Could this be Indy's year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could this be Indy's year?

If New England beats San Diego (I don't think they will), the AFC championship game will be in Indianapolis and the Colts will be favored.

As ugly as their two wins were, they have now gone two games in the playoffs and given up only 14 points.

On the other hand, in two playoff games, the vaunted Indy offense has scored only two touchdowns.

As long as Adam is there, he could push Indy over the hump.a-l-o-h-a

Comment

sounds like from the interview that peyton has a chip on his shoulder and reads the papers what is said about him....I would not mind seeing him and dungy win one

Comment

I'm still not buying this Indy defense. Although they have looked pretty good that past 2 games KC and Baltimore are not that great of an offense. I give them credit, but I still like NE or SD to win the AFC.

Comment

If Patriots win tomorrow, Colts win the Superbowl. If Chargers win tomorrow, they will win the Superbowl.

Chargers put more pressure on the QB than any team in the league. Not good for Peyton.
          MLB (2014): (3-4) -.9 units

Comment

beating pats or chargers won't be that easy.
            How many more titles will the Yankees try to buy it never ends.

Comment

Originally posted by weazel079
              If Patriots win tomorrow, Colts win the Superbowl. If Chargers win tomorrow, they will win the Superbowl.

Chargers put more pressure on the QB than any team in the league. Not good for Peyton.

I think u are right
              MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
              HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
              0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

I've said for 2 weeks that this is a different Indy team with a different path into the Playoffs and they need to be respected. After today and all the Baltimore hype ... Maybe they will get some.

Did i mention Bob Sanders? Yup, Indy has given up a total of 14 points in 2 games with him in the lineup. Keep thinking he doesn't make a difference and that their defense is a mirage and they will keep proving you wrong!

Comment

Originally posted by weazel079

Agreed!!!
                  SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

If N.E. is good enough to Win @ S.D., they are certainly good enough to win in Indy!

Comment

not that easy of an assessment imho......it could be peytons ineptness vs martys ineptness.......

All i am saying is that from here on in....anything can happen

Comment

people may say I am crazy, but I almost felt like colts wanted not to have the bye this year......never worked out for them in the past, don't know almost don't believe myself, but???? hard to argue with their success this year?

Comment

Colts are done next week.

The Eagles will beat San Diego in the Super Bowl.
                          Am I the longest tenured BC member?

Comment

Originally posted by zeib10
                            Colts are done next week.

The Eagles will beat San Diego in the Super Bowl.
                            LMAO ... Homer!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mighty mouse
                              As long as Adam is there, he could push Indy over the hump.a-l-o-h-a

A budy of mine and myself were talking about this earlier. Wouldn't it be nice if he is the Key to the Colts win over the Pats (providing it gets there). Pats were stupid to let him go.
                              Good Luck to everyone
                              Adam

Richie: [after Gus hits a homerun] Wow and he did it without steroids.
                              Clark: What's steroids?
                              Richie: Something that makes your pee-pee smaller.
                              Clark: There must be steroids in macaroni!

Comment

Working...
                              X