Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GOLDENGREEK
    HEY NOW !!!!!!!!

its all good bro! I wish you nothing but luck !

Comment

bump for tommorrow

Comment

GL man....I like the Chargers also but the Bears IMO ae a shadow of that team that started the season....Grossman is a straight up clown and that defense is banged up and Seattle is battle tested......I know they arent as tough last year but honeslty Grossman is garbage....how can they let this fool attempt any passes ?

PEACE

Comment

Nice day yesterday!!

Good luck today!!
          1*=$50

Crusader MM starting qb at Oregon

Comment

gl to ya today Greek---kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Originally posted by MtrCtyPimp
              GL man....I like the Chargers also but the Bears IMO ae a shadow of that team that started the season....Grossman is a straight up clown and that defense is banged up and Seattle is battle tested......I know they arent as tough last year but honeslty Grossman is garbage....how can they let this fool attempt any passes ?

PEACE
              Dude MCP is telling the truth. To march into the playoffs looking like GROSSman the last few weeks I don't know how any1 can back this guy.
              Remember The Titans

Comment

good luck
                Don't be afraid

Comment

Gl Gg!!!
                  Best of Luck Everyone

2012 Record:

1 unit = $100

***All sides and totals -110 unless noted***

***Teasers are -120 & 7 Points on Sides and 5 Points on Totals ties push****

Comment

Goldengreek: who is on your avatar....Send more pics or who is she????
                    I SEE DUMB PEOPLE

Comment

good to see somebody on the chargers greek....the whole world just loves jerking off to brady and belichick but it's time to put them in the closet for a little while - #21 all day long!

Comment

Originally posted by drugstuntman
                        good to see somebody on the chargers greek....the whole world just loves jerking off to brady and belichick but it's time to put them in the closet for a little while - #21 all day long!
                        every person on sportscenter has picked san diego, including fat ass hammering hank.

Comment

Originally posted by dirtymike
                          SD is a LOCK Little advice never make a GOY or whatever against the Pats in the playoffs. When will people learn?

GL with da Bears play. I like that one.

the broncos were my goy last year against the pats in denver .......no different this year, i think they were actually better (more talent) last year

Comment

Working...
                          X