Early NFL Play of the Weekend!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Early NFL Play of the Weekend!!!

Well, I might as well tell you what I am going to be unloading on this weekend. It involves one coach, who can devise a plan to stop another player. Plus the pressure they apply will bring out mistakes in this unexperienced QB. If you haven't guessed it yet

MY PLAY OF THE NFL WEEKEND IS:

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS PLUS 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hey Now!!!!!!!

GL on the weekend dude, am thinking of taking them myself!!!
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

stealth - I'm in the middle of charger nation and I have to tell you I am thinking of the same play....I just think Belichick will get in Rivers' head and it could be long day here....I figure if I make this bet and lose, at least I still have the satisfaction of a possible Charger Super Bowl appearance

Comment

Drugstuntman, I agree 100%. The 5 points are a gift in my opionion. Actually think New England has a shot at winning the game outright. GL
        Hey Now!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Stealth
          Drugstuntman, I agree 100%. The 5 points are a gift in my opionion. Actually think New England has a shot at winning the game outright. GL
          agree---5 is too many points in this game...although historically 5 is a number that hardly comes up in pro foots...anything over 3 is good to me
          NHL Record posted on Bettorschat record forum...

Comment

Comment

I guess it's pretty simple, but sometimes hard to do.
              Stop LT, apply pressure and capitalize on Rivers mistakes.
              Hey Now!!!!!!!

Comment

bellichek has a history of stopping/limiting high powered offenses in the playoffs

rams in SB 36---- 17 pts, no Tds till 4th

colts- 14 pts in '03, 3 pts in '04

as long as the pats don't turn the ball over like they did in denver last year, i forsee them winning the game. (obviously i'm biased)

Comment

Hope some of you cashed in on New England.
                  Love indi this weekend.
                  Hey Now!!!!!!!

Comment

It wasnt Brady or BB. Have we not looked at the stats? Brady threw 51 times, completed 27 (i think?) and had 3 Int's. Rivers didnt have that great of a number either throwing for a pick but it wasnt Brady or BB. It was fucking Marty and his unwillingness to win the game. Ran LT 23 times...Are u fucking kidding me? 23? WTF? NE had no answer for that beast. LT should have had like 50 touches in this game. Fucking re re!
                    NFL Kruise
                    2-2*

*updated as of 9/9

Comment

Originally posted by tkim11
                      It wasnt Brady or BB. Have we not looked at the stats? Brady threw 51 times, completed 27 (i think?) and had 3 Int's. Rivers didnt have that great of a number either throwing for a pick but it wasnt Brady or BB. It was fucking Marty and his unwillingness to win the game. Ran LT 23 times...Are u fucking kidding me? 23? WTF? NE had no answer for that beast. LT should have had like 50 touches in this game. Fucking re re!
                      He was not outcoached one bit....

That fumble after the INT was the "game-changing" moment and if SD fires this guy they are RETARDED!!!

The guy lead his team to a 14-2 season and a turnover and personal foul won this game, not bad coaching!!!
                      SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Poor Marty....... they bitch about Marty ball yet they want you to run LT 50 times. Always depends on the outcome on what they want. Wonder why Dungy doesn't get the "can't win in the playoffs" handle when Tampa won the SB after he left and with the best QB in the game he can't win with the Colts?

Comment

Working...
                        X