Final Bowl 1st half dog side and unders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final Bowl 1st half dog side and unders

I now have 2 years of info going into next year.

Key findings:

1) 1st half under dogs went 14-4 (77.7%)from Bowl games played on Friday 12-29 through last night's game, including 6-0on January 1. 2006\07 total bowl 1st half underdog results were 17-14 (54.8%)

2) 2005\06 1st half underdogs in bowl games went 7-1 (87.5%) on January 1st and after.

3)Combined, "Big Bowl Games" 1st half under dogs went 21-5 for the past 2 years(80.7%).

4) In 2006\07, 1st half unders on all bowl games went a dismal 10-19-2 (34.4%), with no major trends in big bowl games. Last years results were slightly above 50% for the year

What is all of this worth? Maybe nothing, but after next years results we will have a full 3 years of results.

I really do think that teams that play in big bowl games have the technology and backing to know exactly what their opponents have. Factor in line error, public perception, and 1st half line value, I feel strongly that this system will produce results over the long run.

See you guys next fall.

thanks for sharing
    Questions, comments, complaints:
    [email protected]

Comment

Bowl game 1st half plays

Ok guys, the theory is that the teams from bigger conferences have the technology and athletes to hang tough, at least early.

I have a two year history to back up this trend. Last year I started tracking about this time and 1st half dogs went 14-4

In 2005, I tracked New Years Day bowl games and they went 7-1. Last year, New Years Day and after under dog 1st half plays went 6-0.

Based on the above, tomorrow I am playing the following 1st half plays:

#451: Air Force +3 (120)
      #453: Oregon +3 1/2
      #455: Fresno State +3 1/2
      #457: Florida State: + 6 1/2
      #459: Indiana + 3
      #461: Auburn +1

January 1 games, I will probably hit harder. Good luck, and happy new year.

Rob M

Comment

good luck on tha bowl playz, Rob!

Comment

Thanks Robby and a Happy and winning New Year to you

Comment

Thanks for sharing---gl to ya----have a safe Holiday my man

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Thx robby.

Comment

4-0 so far today, with Indiana + 3 and Auburn + 1 pending.

Last years New Years Day first half underdog games were 6-0.

Good luck guys, I will post tomorrow's games later tonight.

Above all, have a safe and very Happy New Year's.

Comment

Robby. Very interesting and you just made the Dogfathers day. Do you know if there is there a big difference when playing the dog for the full game vs. just the first half. I do know that dogs +7 or higher are money in bowl games.

I'm thinking of playing a fun parley with all first half dogs for Tuesday, except for Hawaii, which I feel will have trouble with the size advantage Georgia has in the trenches. I didn't like the way Hawaii looked in the Washington game and the Huskies were not a very good team this year. But what do you call Wisconsin. They are a pick but +110 while Tenn is a Pick, -130. Do you consider them a dog or not. I left them off and ended up with a 100/1200 four team parley.

Comment

Thanks For The Info Man Very Intresting
                    MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
                    HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                    0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Working...