Spears 3 Team 3 Sport Sunday Parlay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spears 3 Team 3 Sport Sunday Parlay

1st - Lets get this understood! Since 1990, teams that are mathematically out of playoff contention are 72-43-4 ATS in the final 2 weeks of the regular season against teams that must win to keep their playoff hopes alive. That is due to the inherent line value that the situation brings. So don't be fooled today.

With that said-
    My picks are

1) San Jose Sharks @ Dallas Stars Analysis
    UNDER 5.0

Play Under - Any team against the total (SAN JOSE) - off a loss against a division rival, in a game involving two good teams (60% to 70%).
    (25-5 over the last 5 seasons.) (83.3%, +20.4 units. Rating = 3*)

The average total posted in these games was: 5.5, Under Money Line=+101.6
    The average score in these games was: Team 2.2, Opponent 2.3 (Total goals scored = 4.5)
    The number of games in which this system covered the total by 1 or more goals was 17 (56.7% of all games.)

The situation's record this season is: (2-0, +2.2 units).
    Over the last 3 seasons the situation's record is: (15-1).

2) San Francisco +10

If TB beats KC- strange things happen and Rattay is playing well- Vegas drops this line knowing Denver no Longer needs to win. Alex Smith is hot and I feel this is to many points for Denver anyway! Given SF secondary is weak- yes I know but still too many points.

3) LA Lakers -9
    C'mon against Philly
    Last edited by Spearit; 12-31-2006, 01:17 PM.
    "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Best of luck Spear!

Comment

Good Luck on that Under.

Comment

like the logic, and stats, good luck

Comment

Hmmm- Tim Rattay of TB fame- Hmmm my bad on that! Garrard is the man for Jax.

Comment

Maybe this Parlay hits tonight.

1) San Jose Sharks @ Dallas Stars Analysis
            UNDER 5.0

Play Under - Any team against the total (SAN JOSE) - off a loss against a division rival, in a game involving two good teams (60% to 70%).
            (25-5 over the last 5 seasons.) (83.3%, +20.4 units. Rating = 3*)

The average total posted in these games was: 5.5, Under Money Line=+101.6
            The average score in these games was: Team 2.2, Opponent 2.3 (Total goals scored = 4.5)
            The number of games in which this system covered the total by 1 or more goals was 17 (56.7% of all games.)

The situation's record this season is: (2-0, +2.2 units).
            Over the last 3 seasons the situation's record is: (15-1).

2) San Francisco +10------------------------------------------------------------------------WIN
            (Knocks Denver out of PlayOffs and puts KC in

Alex Smith is hot and I feel this is too many points for Denver anyway! Given SF secondary is weak- yes I know but still too many points.

3) LA Lakers -9
            C'mon against Philly
            Last edited by Spearit; 12-31-2006, 08:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X