Boston College has no chance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rented mule
    Frank What is it like to be right all the time? It must be a lot of pressure.
    Actually, I'm kinda used to it. It's lots of fun. Thanks for asking.

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03
      It's your problem you have issues with me expressing my opinion and posting stats.
      I have no issues with that.

Being an arrogant know-it-all is another story.
      Every
      Villain
      Is
      Lemons

Comment

I think the Ohio Athletic Conference is the best conference in the whole world HAHAHA (D3 conference)
        Best of Luck Everyone

2012 Record:

1 unit = $100

***All sides and totals -110 unless noted***

***Teasers are -120 & 7 Points on Sides and 5 Points on Totals ties push****

Comment

Over the last 5 years no conference, not even the SEC, has had a higher win % in bowl games.

from 01-05
          ACC 21-12
          SEC 19-15
          Pac 10 14-14
          Big XII 19-20
          Big East 11-12
          Big 10 16-18

Take care.......... spread.

Comment

ACC is 3 -1 so far ......

And all of you have V.T.

Comment

I have no issues with that.

Being an arrogant know-it-all is another story.
              Posting my opinion or posting facts is far different than being a arrogant know it all. I remember you being a know it all over the steroid topic.

You're calling me arrogant? "Thinking man", have you looked at your title?

Woe is Mule? My elbow! My knee! Go whine to someone who cares.

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03
                Posting my opinion or posting facts is far different than being a arrogant know it all. I remember you being a know it all over the steroid topic.

You're calling me arrogant? "Thinking man", have you looked at your title?

Woe is Mule? My elbow! My knee! Go whine to someone who cares.

This is another case (like Chuck, Coverboy, linemover, etc.) where I say something that everyone is thinking and no one wants to say it out loud. That's fine. Those things always resolve themselves.

I'll take the high road at this point, Frank, because no one can win argument with a know it all.

You seem like a miserable human being. Good luck with all that.
                Every
                Villain
                Is
                Lemons

Comment

This is another case (like Chuck, Coverboy, linemover, etc.) where I say something that everyone is thinking and no one wants to say it out loud. That's fine. Those things always resolve themselves.
                  Maybe then again maybe not. While you have a problem with what I post I get many replied of thanks. I also receive dozens of IMs daily. The difference between Chuck and linemover vs. myself I'm not on here self-promoting myself. For every Mule that has a problem with me I'm confident enough to know there's 10 others that'll disagree.

I'll take the high road at this point, Frank, because no one can win argument with a know it all.
                  Don't let the door hit you on your ass on the way out. SEE YA!

You seem like a miserable human being.
                  If a know it all and yet you are passing judgement on someone you've never met. If it makes you feel better you can continue to convince yourself of that. I'm not the one whining about my elbow, my knee, losing the last few days. Maybe you're the one that's miserable.

I have everything I can ever ask for. I have the admiration of my three daughters. I have an incredible and sexy girlfriend etc. There's not much left after that that really matters.

Comment

Working...
                  X