• Time
  • Show
Clear All

what did you end up doing??? Just curious
    Best of Luck Everyone

2012 Record:

1 unit = $100

***All sides and totals -110 unless noted***

***Teasers are -120 & 7 Points on Sides and 5 Points on Totals ties push****

Comment

Originally posted by Pitt37
      BC is one of the best teams vs the run in the nation...they will make adjustments as Navy's option is hard to get used too...they catch up and win because they take away the pitch with the safties instead of the cover 2 corner which are getting their asses kicked.
      but then, they play action and let the receivers get behind them like they did on that 1st navy td

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
        but then, they play action and let the receivers get behind them like they did on that 1st navy td

If they do this they have to play man to man which will allow BC corners to play primarily pass and they are better athletes and will not allow them behind them.
        Best of Luck Everyone

2012 Record:

1 unit = $100

Comment

Thanks for all the responses guys. I decided to stay put.

I've tried to middle two previous bowl games this year and ended up loosing both of the middles, thus taking away money that I had already won on them. As I am typing this Navy is driving the football down the field. I hope they win.

Thanks again.
          Fight, Devils Down The Field. Fight With Your Might And Don't Ever Yield.

Comment

GL SunDevil!!!
            Best of Luck Everyone

2012 Record:

1 unit = $100

Comment

Hope they hang on for us Sam

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
                Hope they hang on for us Sam
                Me too. I really think this game could go down to the wire.
                Fight, Devils Down The Field. Fight With Your Might And Don't Ever Yield.

Comment

Working...
                X