BC - Navy question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BC - Navy question

Since BC head coach is gone should this make much of a difference. Woulfd the kids feel abandonded or the interim staff get them to rally? Also, NAVY being in a Bowl game I would think that Navy will be up for the game. Just trying to get a handle on the emotional edge. It sure made a difference in the Kentucky game yesterday.

Thanks.

awaiting any and all insight.

Coaching change imo wont factor in this game. BC has more talent and want to get to 10 wins, havent done that since 84, and Navy is banged up and cant throw the ball at all.

i like BC to win by double digits
    Questions, comments, complaints:
    [email protected]

Comment

i like navy to cover. this is the 3rd or 4th year in a row BC has gone to a lesser bowl game then they deserved especially this year. ACC schools that they either beat or had better records than got much better bowls than BC. if you add a lack of interest AND coach OBrien leaving, this could turn out in navys favor.

the key is (obviously) how well navy can run on BC, who has a pretty good defense. we won't know this until the game is played.

gl today.

Comment

Opinion

I Like Bc Just Think They Are A Better Team And They Want To Win This Gm.

Comment

As per Wayne's info, I guess Navy is missing a running back or two that is crucial to their run game in which they rely on
          SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

read waynes thread he has some info that might help you
            Questions, comments, complaints:
            [email protected]

Comment

Navy is one dimensional....

Players are hurt.......
              Played a much less stringent schedule....

If they get behind, they can't throw to catch up...

BC has a decent defense, and if they key on the running game of Navy, they can win easily....

If not, they lose outright....

I took BC

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Working...
              X