Spears I Spy CFoots Play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spears I Spy CFoots Play

Sheesh- Passed out last night with 2 Parlays at half time of Rutgers and Cal-- Don't even know how I won the Over with Cal- they must have not let up on the aggies. Thought for sure Rutgers scored over the 20 1/2. Happppy!

Iowa over Texas

Last year, double-digit bowl underdogs went a perfect 5-0 ATS, while bowl underdogs of 7 or more are an impressive 43-20 ATS since 1999. Since 1980, double-digit bowl underdogs are a stellar 40-25 ATS, including 35-17 ATS when not off back-to-back SU/ATS wins. Considering the fact that Texas was a pedestrian 1-4 ATS in their last 5 this season, Iowa is definitely a live underdog today.
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    Play Against - Any team (Texas) - excellent team outrushing opponents by 80+ YPG against an average rushing team (+/- 40 RY/G), in a non-conference game between two teams from major division 1-A conferences.
    (42-14 over the last 10 seasons; 75%)

This system is 12-2 ATS since 2002 and 21-6 ATS since 2000.
    Play On - Underdogs of 3.5 to 10 points (Iowa) - in a bowl game, in a non-conference game between two teams from major division 1-A conferences.
    (26-6 over the last 5 seasons; 81.2%)

This system is 14-1 ATS since 2002 and 49-29 ATS since 1995.
    Iowa is an amazing 9-2-1 ATS as double-digit underdogs, while Big Twelve favorites have really struggled as evidenced by their 2-13 ATS mark versus foes off a loss. Interestingly, Big Ten bowl underdogs of 3 or more points are 7-1 ATS.
    "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

BOL Spear!!!
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

I've been looking at this also Spear

Comment

Good Luck Spear
        2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

Good Info Speardaddy.... Thanks!

Comment

Does it scare you that Iowa had 6 losses and 6 wins against a 1AA team and the 5 others had a combined record of 25-37?

Comment

I do like this Spearit. Who knows how McCoy will respond coming off an injury...may be a little rusty.

Comment

Originally posted by Spearit
                Play On - Underdogs of 3.5 to 10 points (Iowa) - in a bowl game, in a non-conference game between two teams from major division 1-A conferences.
                (26-6 over the last 5 seasons; 81.2%)

This system is 14-1 ATS since 2002 and 49-29 ATS since 1995.
                Hey Spear....where did you get the 14-1 from? Just curious cuz I have this trend at:

ATS: 17-5
                SU: 11-11

over the past 2 years, with 4 of the 5 ATS losses coming from teams out of the Big East...(Big East is 2-4 ATS)

Either way, I am definitely on Iowa tomorrow....hoping it jumps to +10 by gametime....

PC

Comment

Working...
                X