California chickenshit football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• California chickenshit football

How can a coach run the score up on an already defeated team with less than half a minute left???? Fudked me on the unders ...only in California
    Last edited by doktardave; 12-28-2006, 11:35 PM.
    Love like you've never been hurt, gamble like you don't need the money

Originally posted by doktardave
    How can a coach run the score up on an already defeated team with less than half a minute left???? Fudked me on the unders ...only in California
    Did you see the interview after the game? He told the QB to take a knee and the QB called a running play....blame the QB....
    Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Originally posted by Three Jack
      Did you see the interview after the game? He told the QB to take a knee and the QB called a running play....blame the QB....
      You know I don't blame the kids for playing their ass off...some of them played their first time tonite when the team is up by three touchs... still sucks to lose that under though!!! Have a good New Year man!!!

P.S. STILL MIGHTY CHICKENSHIT!! trying to make up for the stellar finish to the regular season??!!??

Dr.
      Last edited by doktardave; 12-28-2006, 11:48 PM.
      Love like you've never been hurt, gamble like you don't need the money

Comment

Yeah, but don't forget A and M got inside the 15 twice in the final quarter and didn't score. It was a tough beat for you but also would have been a tough loss for this with the over.

Comment

Don't think for a moment that trying to score at the end was not predicated on the total, and no, it is not sour grapes, as I did(luckily)have the over.

Comment

I had the over too. I got lucky and there have been several times I lost the under the same way...so who gives a shit right??? It happens...best of luck...come back tomorrow hopefully luck will be on your side.

Comment

Originally posted by savage1
              Don't think for a moment that trying to score at the end was not predicated on the total, and no, it is not sour grapes, as I did(luckily)have the over.
              Savage, do you think the back-up QB had money on the game? I am anxious to hear you explain your statement....
              Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Savage, do you think the back-up QB had money on the game? I am anxious to hear you explain your statement....
                Sorry, I'm not Savage, but this is my take...
                the QB wanted the tailback to score, because
                he was a 5th or 6th teamer and hadn't scored
                all year or career, maybe. I'm not sure about
                that, but that's what I'm thinking.

Comment

Let me reword what I said, as it was perhaps too strong:
                  No matter whether or not the quarterback deliberately tried to score knowing that a touchdown would put the game over, I am convinced that some players on the team did know the over/under and were happy for either themselves or for others who they knew played the "over."
                  In my opinion, anyone who doesn't believe that a good majority of players in any given game don't at least know the line on a game is very naive.

Comment

Hi Bud

Did you ever see the movie `Rudy`?....Thats your answer in a nutshell.....If i was an owner and I heard any my coaches tell the players to `be kind` and lay back, I`d fire them on the spot...

Comment

Originally posted by doktardave
                      I had the OVER. I was obviously happy. College football is not like Pro. I've seen on many occasions QBs not taking a knee.

Comment

Sorry for your lost money, that sucks.

Bobby Petrino will try and score no matter how much he's up by.
                        Questions, comments, complaints:
                        [email protected]

Comment

how in the hell are you moving and on the internet.
                          Questions, comments, complaints:
                          [email protected]

Comment

I'm another that had the over and thought it was a loss....I don't get many like that, so I'll take it - but I know the pain you feel being on the other side

Comment

Working...
                            X