Posting But Not Betting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posting But Not Betting

Im Really Serious When I Say I Believe I Had Enough Of This Gambling Shit.its Just Not Fun Anymore And My Health Is More Important,so Ill Post And You Can Do What You Please But This Is A Decision I Think I Must Make.

Air Force-6.5
    Cal/ariz Over151

Gl
    Seaofred
    I AM A NITWIT

Originally posted by seaofred
    Im Really Serious When I Say I Believe I Had Enough Of This Gambling Shit.its Just Not Fun Anymore And My Health Is More Important,so Ill Post And You Can Do What You Please But This Is A Decision I Think I Must Make.

Air Force-6.5
    Cal/ariz Over151

Gl
    Seaofred
    WHY EVEN BOTHER EVERYTHING YOU POST WILL HIT AINT THAT THE WAY IT GOES THEN YOU WILL REALLY HAVE HEALTH PROBLEMS.

Comment

Why not just significantly lower the amounts that you bet and just have fun with it?
      Every
      Villain
      Is
      Lemons

Comment

I Agree, If You Post Plays And Not Actually Bet Them, The Chances Are That Most Will Win And It Will Drive You Nuts. On The Other Hand, From A Selfish Standpoint, You Can Help Us All Out Here In The Forum By Posting Ur Plays Since More Than Likely The Will Be Winners.
        Do Whats Best For You And Your Family

Comment

as long as somebody wins thats good enough for me.ive been doing this a very,very,very long time and i think this is my calling telling me its time to retire.you say it may drive me nuts when they win but hey it will still be in the back of my head that if i played they would have lost so its all ok this way and i appreciate your concern guys
          I AM A NITWIT

Comment

Originally posted by seaofred

Air Force-6.5
            Cal/ariz Over151

Gl
            Seaofred
            gl buddy

Comment

Originally posted by THEV30
              WHY EVEN BOTHER EVERYTHING YOU POST WILL HIT AINT THAT THE WAY IT GOES THEN YOU WILL REALLY HAVE HEALTH PROBLEMS.
              For some of us it's not about winning or losing. For some it's a hobby.

Comment

Working...
              X