Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

#1 of 3 HUGE BOWL PLAYS FROM LUKE,GET READY !!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #1 of 3 HUGE BOWL PLAYS FROM LUKE,GET READY !!!!!!

I dont care that the pac ten is 0-3 thus far in the bowl games.I posted earlier in the last 3 weeks about my Bowl plays the last few years have been very good.I put a lot of time into this play today.Lets just say that I made this line move.I look for teams that are not happy to be in the bowl game they are inn,vs a team that is happy as hell to be there.Plus the fact they are playing their best football late in the season.I watch the replays of the Cal.Bears last 3 games.All I can say is they fuccen gave up after the Arizona game in which they lost 24-20.It was after that they lost to USC that really broke their backs.They came home after the 2 roads game only to lay a egg againest a poor Stanford team.If you watched the game vs Standford,it said it all.The season was over.Done.Now they have to get up to play a red HOT TEXAS A&M team.Cals wins were very misleading,they lose to #13 Tenn,#27 Arizona,and #5 Usc.Are those some greats teams?
    Look who they beat
    #40 Minn.
    #30 Ariz.St
    #17 Oregon St
    #29 Oregon
    #32 Wash.St.
    #41 Wash.
    #20 Ucla
    #76 Standford

Now none of the 3 teams they already beat this season have won a bowl game.What really does that tell you about the Pac 10 this year.Those numbers for those teams in the Pac ten should be ranked much higher then they show.Add to the fact that this team is not happy to be here,thus I think they should of not be favorite.My spread on this game was Texas A&M -3.A&M will play this game just like they played Texas,ball control rushing the ball with that big line.The Aggies had a special pep talk this week from LaDainian Tomlinson addressing the entire team in the locker room.Aggies coach Franchione said it helped the team alot,and he feels real good about his team Thursday night.The players look like to they are ready to show what they can bring to the table.What ever Tomlinson said,they were fired up.Nothing but good reports from their pactices were also important to me.My Money is down.I hope this helps you guys out on what to do on this game.

Stay Cool Luke

Texas A&m +4

Comment

at first glance, i liked cal in this game. as game time gets closer, i was starting to think a&m is the call. thanks for the info. probably going to play them +pts. line is also starting to shift towards a&m.

good luck, good write up

-molta

Comment

Gig em Aggies

Comment

Goodluck today Luke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          "Sometimes it's not what you play, but what you don't play."

Comment

I like your thoughts on this game,I think you are on the right side and good luck Luke

Comment

With ya Luke! GL bud!

Comment

Great write up, thanks for the info.
                Hey Now!!!!!!!

Comment

Thanks for the info Luke!!!
                  SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CoolhandLuke
                    Lets just say that I made this line move.

GL today Luke!
                    It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

I like the points too!

Comment

good work luke
                        A & MMMMMMMMMMMM
                        updated thru 4/04 play

CFB: (0-1) 1.05 units
                        NFL: (0-0) 0.0 units