Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All Yankee Fans.. PLEASE PRAY WITH ME THAT THIS COMES TRUE!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by musclemann
    TMAC 95 ON CHRISTMAS COULDNT WAIT TO OPEN HIS GIFT THAT HE GAVE TO HIMSELF. STOP WITH THE APOLOGIES DUDE, THE GIRLS UNDERSTAND.

http://www.cafepress.com/buy/gay/-/p...opt_/c_360/pg_
    you and your boyfriend have some serious problems

Comment

Originally posted by TMAC951
      .. I never liked the idea of signing him when we could have went for alot better pitcher.. .
      He was the reigning Cy Young award winner and probably the best pitcher in the game when he was traded.........the above quote does make you look like a fair weather fan

Trading him now wouldnt be suck a bad thing though but I doubt you can get a hill of beans for him at this point if you dont pay a huge chunk of that salary

PEACE

Comment

Originally posted by MtrCtyPimp
        He was the reigning Cy Young award winner and probably the best pitcher in the game when he was traded.........the above quote does make you look like a fair weather fan

Trading him now wouldnt be suck a bad thing though but I doubt you can get a hill of beans for him at this point if you dont pay a huge chunk of that salary

PEACE
        Dude when the yanks signed him i said it was a bad move.. He was old and was already having back problems,lost alot of zip on his fastball.. call it what you want but i call it like i see em.. Randy Johnson was a old over the hill worthless pitcher then and he is now..

Comment

Very simple RJ is done

Comment

you have my prayers that he goes to AZ...when I heard the Padres were in the mix, I almost puked....that will ruin this franchise for years....we finally got rid of that bloated contract for Klesko, no way this could help and certainly not for trading Linebrink as part of the deal....that will be a colossal failure for the Pads if they do this

Comment

The Cubs are in the business of overspending nowadays......
              NHL Record posted on Bettorschat record forum...

Comment

.. call it what you want but i call it like i see em.. Randy Johnson was a old over the hill worthless pitcher then ..
                you are a blind fool if thats what you saw......argueing with you is like fighting with a 7 year old, its futile

ill show you his 04 stats with the DBacks and you tell me he was washed up?

started a full 35 games (no DL or back probs as you called em)

245 frames 290 Ks 44 BB and a 2.6 ERA and managed to win 16 games on a terrible AZ squad

stop cluttering this board with stupidity when it comes to facts.....if you wanna have an opinion thats fine but leave the asinine statements at home

PEACE

Comment

Originally posted by jordanrules23
                  next week u will be an EAGLES FAN....
                  we don't want him!!!!!!!

Comment

Dude when the yanks signed him i said it was a bad move.. He was old and was already having back problems,lost alot of zip on his fastball.. call it what you want but i call it like i see em.. Randy Johnson was a old over the hill worthless pitcher then and he is now..
                    Not that it matters, but I do not think they signed him, I think they traded for him...a bunch of younsters...wasn' Brad Halsey one of them? I could be wrong...won't be the first time today.
                    Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

This is a trade that could work for both teams. The Yankees would free up 16 million,which I hope they dont use to get into a bidding war for Zito (I am not sure he can handle NY) For AZ, RJ will sell tickets every 5 days, and in a weaker hitting NL, his ERA will drop more than 1/2 run at least. He will also last more innings as he gives up fewer hits and doesnt have to work so hard. Glad to see the Yankees looking to toss some contracts for a change

Comment

YES Please trade away all the pitchers and Go hard after ZITO....Zito only gets bashed at Fenway every Start he has...I LOVE IT!!

GO SOX!!! 2007 World Series Champs!!
                        Get Rich or die tryin

Comment

Originally posted by MtrCtyPimp
                          you are a blind fool if thats what you saw......argueing with you is like fighting with a 7 year old, its futile

ill show you his 04 stats with the DBacks and you tell me he was washed up?

started a full 35 games (no DL or back probs as you called em)

245 frames 290 Ks 44 BB and a 2.6 ERA and managed to win 16 games on a terrible AZ squad

stop cluttering this board with stupidity when it comes to facts.....if you wanna have an opinion thats fine but leave the asinine statements at home

PEACE
                          Then you're tigers should take his $16 million a year contract!

Comment

Working...
                          X