TO EVERYONE HERE MERRY CHRISTMAS i LOVE THIS TIME OF THE YEAR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TO EVERYONE HERE MERRY CHRISTMAS i LOVE THIS TIME OF THE YEAR

JUST WANTED TO WHISH EVERYONE A GOOD HOLIDAY JUST WATCH MY 3 AND 5 YR. OLD GIRLS OPEN THERE GIFTS NOTHING BETTER THEN THAT,,,,,,,,,,, nOW TIME TO GO VISIT RELATIVES SO ITS TIME TO START DRINKING
    GLLLLLL
    GET-R-DON PEACE
    U GOT A HUNCH BET A BUNCH
    THINK LONG THINK WRONG

ROLLLLLLLLLL TIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    BAMA BAMA BAMA

I Have A Little Girl Almost 3 Myself. Its The Best Feeling Ive Ever Had. Merry Christmas Bro!

Comment

Happy Holidays to you and your family also Rock----have fun, but be safe----know what I mean Verne----enjoy, and

GetErDonE----KApT

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

This is a great time for my first post.I have a 3 and 5 year old girls myself. Your right watching them open presents is the best feeling in the world.But one better...my 5 yr old needed $20 last week to do x-mas shopping at school for the family...she spent the most on her little sis $4 for a care bear...I got a rubberband bracelet with her name on it $1...almost brought me to tears...best present I ever got...times like this are priceless!!!
        MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by fedexman7
          This is a great time for my first post.I have a 3 and 5 year old girls myself. Your right watching them open presents is the best feeling in the world.But one better...my 5 yr old needed $20 last week to do x-mas shopping at school for the family...she spent the most on her little sis $4 for a care bear...I got a rubberband bracelet with her name on it $1...almost brought me to tears...best present I ever got...times like this are priceless!!!
          I know the feeling all too well. I have 3 daughters.

Congrats to you and Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Comment

Originally posted by rocko
            JUST WANTED TO WHISH EVERYONE A GOOD HOLIDAY JUST WATCH MY 3 AND 5 YR. OLD GIRLS OPEN THERE GIFTS NOTHING BETTER THEN THAT,,,,,,,,,,, nOW TIME TO GO VISIT RELATIVES SO ITS TIME TO START DRINKING
            GLLLLLL
            GET-R-DON PEACE
            NOPE! Nothing better. Having children puts sports and sports betting in its proper place. Insignificant.

Merry Christmas

Comment

Originally posted by fedexman7
              Great story. Thanks for sharing & Merry Christmas!

Comment

Working...
              X