knicks nuggets fight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• knicks nuggets fight

mello is a straight up bitch. did anyone see that sucker punch and run?

little nate was kickin ass

Comment

everyone that fight during the game is a BI***....be a men , calm down and take it outside the bball court, .....its a fcuking NBA for godsake, kids watch the games too....lol
      "dont judge me in one week, judge me the whole season."

Comment

Nate's NEW name should be NAPOLEON...

Guy looked like such a TOOL calling guys out like he's some THUG...oops, he is!
        FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Comment

Those dumbasses are going to get suspended for like 40 f-ing games. What MORONS. Stern will drop the f-ing hammer on those dickheads after that last fiasco with Indi and Detroit.

They'll never learn I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Spiccoli
            Those dumbasses are going to get suspended for like 40 f-ing games. What MORONS. Stern will drop the f-ing hammer on those dickheads after that last fiasco with Indi and Detroit.

They'll never learn I guess.
            Can't take the HOOD out of them not matter how much they make.
            FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Comment

if any of you were going to the hoop and get grabbed by the fn neck and thrown down i doubt you would do nothing. no matter if your from the hood or not!

Comment

the guy who got dragged down may respond because that is natural and it was a cheap shot, but what transpires afterwards is retarded....I do not want to hear heat of the battle bullshit....These guys know the implications yet they have to represent....Fucking NBA guys could not throw a punch to save their lives. Comical. But then to see Isiah thomas counseling Anthony afterwards turns my stomach. how bout defending your guys. Then at the news conference he says they should not have had their starters in. What the fuck does that have to do with the fight. One thing i will say is anthony is a cheap shot bitch with 2 cheap shots. hit and run punk. but i will say little guy nate got the better of the taller guy and was on top of him on the way out of bounds.

I just think these guys are so rich that they do not care no matter how much talking to they get. they have to represent and can not be disrespected of course. also i think they are about as smart as a box of rocks after hearing some of them try to put together a sentence that can be coherent. i hate hoops and refuse to watch guys who are gangsters in uniforms

Comment

unreal...........nate would have got fucking killed if there was no one there to save his ass.........i cant belive they make that much money to act like clowns........
                  MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

and we are still paying to watch these guys play??? yessss....nba make moeny from us...
                    "dont judge me in one week, judge me the whole season."

Comment

Originally posted by bover1
                      unreal...........nate would have got fucking killed if there was no one there to save his ass.........i cant belive they make that much money to act like clowns........
                      i would take that bet because he looked stronger than the other guy and as they headed to the floor nate was going to be on top

Comment

Originally posted by TwoTonTony
                        i would take that bet because he looked stronger than the other guy and as they headed to the floor nate was going to be on top
                        he looks so tiny its hard to jump and punch someone in the face............ .....those people in the front row were like what the fuck.......
                        MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

Originally posted by bover1
                          he looks so tiny its hard to jump and punch someone in the face............ .....those people in the front row were like what the fuck.......
                          i think that is why he tackled him...his only chance....

Comment

i love isiah saying that melo and jr smith shouldnt be in the game up that amount. well if your shitty fucking team didn't suck so bad you wouldn't have that problem. isiah you are a fucking clown and always will be.

Comment

Wow...but how bout Mello running like a lil bitch after the cheap shot?!!!??!?

Didn't expect that from him .

Nate Robinson is my hero!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X