who is this stuttering hillbilly?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who is this stuttering hillbilly?

this fucking singer is terrible....trace adkins......Forgot the words and stutters....and the country bumpkins love it....

JC???

I dont even know what you are talking about you punch drunk bozo

i dont listen to country music, that is what is funny about you tards. you think anyone from kentucky is a 4 tooth farmer, dudes Louisville has over 1.2 million people and it is in the top 20 cities that people want to live in.

you shit heads think that were hicks, tony as a boxer, i cant believe you underestimate your opponent .

as MCP WOULD SAY

PEACE
    Questions, comments, complaints:
    [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville

i dont listen to country music, that is what is funny about you tards. you think anyone from kentucky is a 4 tooth farmer, dudes Louisville has over 1.2 million people and it is in the top 20 cities that people want to live in.

you shit heads think that were hicks, tony as a boxer, i cant believe you underestimate your opponent .

as MCP WOULD SAY

PEACE
      JC-

no need to be an apologist.....You are just suffering from tooth-envy!!!

Comment

as MCP WOULD SAY

PEACE
        JC-

no need to be an apologist.....You are just suffering from tooth-envy!!! :red I should have explained that the guy was singing the national anthem at the UMASS/App State game....Never heard of him.....

I never would underestimate you.....but did not realize we were opponents....

I am sure Louisville is a very nice place that bumpkins aspire to go to.......It is probably a bumpkin-atroplois.....I also know people in Kentucky do not have 4 teeth....It is common knowledge since the advent of fluoride in the water that the average kentuckian has 12 teeth per skull with 6 being green 3 yellow 2 brown and the single prized white one
        Last edited by TwoTonTony; 12-15-2006, 09:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TwoTonTony
          JC-

no need to be an apologist.....You are just suffering from tooth-envy!!!

2 ton no need to say the same thing twice you NEW YOURK PUNCH DRUNK RETARD
          [email protected]

Comment

Please stop getting hit in your fragile brain cavity
            [email protected]

Comment

Please stop getting hit in your fragile brain cavity
              stopped getting hit 3 years ago......now i just box tomatoes at the grocery store

Comment

2 ton no need to say the same thing twice you NEW YOURK PUNCH DRUNK RETARD

i am stuttering...ha ha.....and once again i am from CT originally and live in Fort Lauderdale.......I know there is a textbook and map shortage there so i will forgive.....JC, you should come up for air when licking PBJ from your dogs balls every now and then.....There is so much more to life you may want to try fluff-fer-nutter on fido....it is called nutter for a reason

Comment

Tony, i will be honest with you. I am a little sick and FUCKING tired of listening to hick jokes.

Maybe KB handles it well but im sick of hearing it
                  [email protected]

Comment

Tony, i will be honest with you. I am a little sick and FUCKING tired of listening to hick jokes.

wow.......sorry that your skin is so thin......I never intended to insult you....thought the friendly banter about the PB was ok....

i will no longer make such statements.....I guess the whole country has gotten ultra-sensitive

i take no offense i being called a tard....punch drunk retard.....

When i saw the smileys i thought you had a sense of humor......Maybe take the pride thing down a notch.....or don't display the smileys laughing.....I like to fuck around...but if you have a problem just say it.....Send an address and i will send Kleenex
                    Last edited by TwoTonTony; 12-15-2006, 09:30 PM.

Comment

trace adkins, you dont know who he is?? man o man you must not like country music then.

honkey tonk badonk-a-Donk
                      2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

shut up you no good,toothless,hick,inbread,hillbilly,redneck,back woods piece of trailor trash.
                        2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry
                          trace adkins, you dont know who he is?? man o man you must not like country music then.

honkey tonk badonk-a-Donk

i heard of him.....he just couldn't carry the song and added some words i think he forgot.....I like country....

Gretchen Wilson and Big & Rich i saw in concert and they were awesome.....

Love Buck Owens too

Comment

Originally posted by TwoTonTony
                            i heard of him.....he just couldn't carry the song and added some words i think he forgot.....I like country....

Gretchen Wilson and Big & Rich i saw in concert and they were awesome.....

Love Buck Owens too

i hated country til i moved to the sticks. now i love it.

Gretchen wilson.....i'm a red neck woman, i aint no high class broad.....i'm just a product of my raisen i say hey yall and hee haw.
                            2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

where did u live before furry bush??

Comment

Working...
                              X