Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

linemover, Kapt, Wayne.....need some input!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• linemover, Kapt, Wayne.....need some input!!

What do you guys think about Wisconsin Badgers - 5 tomorrow at home vs Pitt....?

I have done extended research and am absolutely loving the Badgers to cover in this spot tomorrow as this is Pitt's first real test on their easy beginning schedule....

Thanks guys!
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

My take on this game is lay off (too close to call) There are bigger fish to fry

Comment

BLACK AND BLUE AFFAIR IN MADISON!! Both of these teams are excellent at the non-flashy type of bb--defense,rebouning and protecting the rock, The badgers Alando Tucker is so versatile and difficult to guard, but look for panthers NBA center Aaron Gray to step up when he is doubled, this will cause problems for wisky, the differnce will be at the foul line where the badgers have shot almost twice the amount of their previous oppts, Prediction from my handicapping standpoint is
      the PITT PANTHERS BY 6 in a LOW scoring affair I agree with Leroy this is too tough of a game to call but you have 1 mans opinion.
      Last edited by PHIL; 12-16-2006, 09:20 AM.

Comment

read some where saying Gray is out.

Comment

I like Pitt

Comment

Game just started----I like Pittsburgh + 5 1/2.........

I know this doesn't help you now, but I'm running late---kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
              What do you guys think about Wisconsin Badgers - 5 tomorrow at home vs Pitt....?

I have done extended research and am absolutely loving the Badgers to cover in this spot tomorrow as this is Pitt's first real test on their easy beginning schedule....

Thanks guys!
              Nice call Chado. I jumped all over it. Hope you played it.
              Fight, Devils Down The Field. Fight With Your Might And Don't Ever Yield.

Comment

Working...
              X