X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2006-2007 College Bowl Winner$

55-39 +69 units season

0-0 bowls

All bowl games will be posted in this thread......

San Diego County Credit Union Poinsettia Bowl

3* Northern Illinois +11.5 The Huskies will keep this game closer than expected with the running of Garrett Wolfe and there underrated passing game. TCU is not real pleased with being in this bowl game and NIU is extremely satisfied which will give a tremendous edge in my opinion to the dog. I expect the Frogs to come out flat and the Huskies to be fired up and ready to play. I expect this game to be won by a TD or less. TCU 24-21!!!!!

lewis
    Last edited by lewis; 12-15-2006, 01:49 PM.
    Follow me @RR_SportsPicks
    Winning isn't everything it's the only thing!!!!!

Pioneer Pure Vision Las Vegas Bowl

5* BYU -3
    5* Over 59.5

I love the Cougars in this spot!!!!! One major advantage Byu has over Oregon is turnover margin. The Cougars are at +14 and the Ducks are at -10!!!! This means our team is going to take care of the ball while the Ducks are giving to us. I also like the fact that the Byu rush defense is a solid group giving up 3.6 yds per carry and the pass defense allows 6 yds per pass. The Ducks are not playing good football right now losing three straight games and they were blown out in two of those games. The Cougars on the other hand come in on a 9 game winning streak and playing some excellent football right now. I also like the fact that BYU is 8-0 SU as a favorite and 6-2 ATS in this situation while Oregon is 1-3 SU as an underdog this year. Both of these teams love to score points and both average over 30 so I am looking for this to be an offensive shootout with the Cougars getting the victory. BYU 42-31!!!!!

lewis

Comment

Good Luck Leiws. Living down here in the Dallas/Fort Worth area I am amazed at the lack of respect that TCU continues to get. They are simply one of the best teams not to come from one of the major conferences. If they don't turn the ball over NIU has no shot to stop them on defense.

Comment

Originally posted by diesel
        Good Luck Leiws. Living down here in the Dallas/Fort Worth area I am amazed at the lack of respect that TCU continues to get. They are simply one of the best teams not to come from one of the major conferences. If they don't turn the ball over NIU has no shot to stop them on defense.
        I agree with you totally......but will TCU care about this game??? I dont think so and NIU isnt as bad as you might think. They were predicted to win the MAC this year and had a disappointing season but this will be there chance to shine on TV and throw in the fact that they have a great running back and an underrated passing game I think that NIU stays within this number. This is not a big play for me but it is a play. Good luck with all of your plays and I do respect TCU and Coach Patterson but just dont think this is a good spot for the Frogs.

lewis

Comment

gl lewis my thoughts exactly
          rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

gl Lewis----kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Papajohns.com Bowl

5* South Florida -3 -120

I like South Florida to beat the Pirates in this matchup. They lead the Pirates in all of the important stats except for turnover margin. The Bulls avg 3.89 yds per rush and allow3.37 ypr while ECU avg 3.46 ypr and they allow 4 ypr. SFL avg 7.98 yards per pass and allow 6.14 ypp while ECU avg 7.15 ypp and they allow 6.32. SFL is 5-0 SU as a favorite and 4-1 ATS. The Bulls also play in a tougher conference in my opinion. South Florida 27-17!!!!!

lewis

Comment

Bell Helicopter Armed Forces Bowl

5* Tulsa ML +110

The Golden Hurricanes will get the SU victory in this bowl game. They are led by an outstanding young coach and he will have them ready for this game. This game sets up like the SFL game in the sense where Tulsa leads in every important stat besides turnovers so again I am going to hope that my team holds on to the ball because if they do then we will be cashing in after it is over. I like Tulsa to get the SU victory here. Tulsa 31-23!!!!!

lewis

Comment

recap

0-1 -3.3 units

Hopefully, the Cougars show up big tonight.

lewis

Comment

gl tonite. i'm on byu with ya.

Comment

Good luck on the BYU Lewis I'm hitting it.
                      Today I will be Happier than a Bird with a French Fry

Comment

Good luck lewis

Comment

New Orleans Bowl

5* Troy +5 Troy should be able to move the ball on the ground vs the Owls and I think that they win this game SU but I will take the points....

lewis

Comment

Nice call on Troy.

Good luck Saturday!!
                            1*=$50

Crusader MM starting qb at Oregon

Comment

Agree w/ Tulsa...good luck and nice hit on Troy
                              FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Comment

Working...
                              X