Thursday's Weiners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chado1
    This is one of several reasons why betting on the NBA is the worst...... they dont even give it their all, just coasting around and having fun with their boys LMFAO!!

You play a lot of NHL, you never watch the hockey games?
    I like watching college basketball, but not the NBA. I go with stats, trends, and just try to pick the team that will be trying that night. I watch some NHL, but same thing, I go stats, trends, injuries, etc. I like watching good games, i.e. Phoenix Suns versus Dallas Mavs, or San Jose Sharks vs. Anaheim. Speaking of good games, Monday nights Colts vs Cincy should be a good one.

Comment

It's funny you say that because I love watching college basketball. The effort level is always high (jumping, falling over for rebounds, diving for loose balls, etc.) as opposed to NBA!!

And yes, that Colts/Bengals game will be a good one....

Colts - 3 seems way to easy of a pick, maybe to good to be true, what do you think?
      SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

College Basketball is great. I gotta think the Colts win that game at home. I've seen the line at 3.5 a few places though, and I'd be tempted to tease Cincy with the over.

Comment

Originally posted by BigWeiner
          College Basketball is great. I gotta think the Colts win that game at home. I've seen the line at 3.5 a few places though, and I'd be tempted to tease Cincy with the over.
          Yea, over would definately be a good choice as both teams have high-powered offense with shitty defense!!!
          SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Working...
          X