• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Bet Me And Tmac Have The Same Answer Redsux Comeback

Comment

And The Stupid Catch In The Dallas Playoff Game

Comment

Cubs---so many dissapointments:

--games 4 and 5 in San diego in the 1984 playoffs--game 4 --GARVEY WITH A 2 RUN HOMER TO WIN IT--GAME 5 BLOWING A 3-0 LEAD AND THE BALL GOING UNDER LEON DURHAMS GLOVE

--2003--GAME 6 --BARTMAN --PRIOR IMPLOSION--NUFF SAID

THE GOOD:

BEARS--1985 SUPERBOWL

BULLS- 1991-1993 , AND 1996-1998 JORDAN CHAMPIONSHIP YEARS

Comment

IMOH

SuperBowl (don't remember #) 55-10 lost to 49ers
          SuperBowl (don't remember #) win vs Green Bay
          Good Luck to everyone
          Adam

Richie: [after Gus hits a homerun] Wow and he did it without steroids.
          Clark: What's steroids?
          Richie: Something that makes your pee-pee smaller.
          Clark: There must be steroids in macaroni!

Comment

Originally posted by bover1
            1985 was the super bowl beav............
            Your right - I always call it 86 because it was played in 86, but it was the 85 season...Thanks for the correction.
            2010 One play a day record
            22-19-1 51%
            +0.74 units
            Passes: 7 days
            Streak: L2

Comment

Worst loss: I got one word for you...CUBS. You can take your pick. ( not saying a loss to the Cubs, but that I am a Cubs' fan)

Best Win: Ummmm......still waiting.

Comment

Buffalo Bills

Worst Loss - Any of the 4 Super Bowls but mainly the one where Dallas beat them like 52-17

Best Win - That amazing comeback in the playoffs against the Houston Oilers. Trailed like 35-3 at the half and the backup qb leads them to victory

Comment

Best win: Bulls 4th title when Jordan came back

Worst: Game 6 of the NLCS with Bartman....I was there....I will never ever be able to fully describe that whole atmosphere.

Most amazing game ever.

Comment

Best Win - Steelers over the Raiders - i.e. The Immaculate Reception

Worst Loss - 1992 Pirates lose to Braves with Sid Bream scring on a single from second base. How does that happen?? Still trying to figure that one out. Had front row seats through a connection to the World Series at Three Rivers.

I do not think I will ever, ever, ever, see the Pirates in thw WS in my lifetime, my kids lifetime, my kids kids lifetime, etc, etc.

Comment

BEST:

In the 2004 playoffs my Montreal Canadiens were down 3 games to 1 in the best of seven vs. the Boston Bruins and they won 3 straight to win the series 4-3!! (Only to get swept in the next round by the CUP champions that year in the Tampa Bay Lightning but that's not the important part LOL)

WORST:

Last season, in the 2006 playoffs, my habs won the first two games on the road in Carolina to go up 2-0 in the best of seven series only to see them lose the next fuckin 4 in a row and lose the series 4-2 .......

and, once again, the team goes on to win it all!!!
                      SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
                        Buffalo Bills

Worst Loss - Any of the 4 Super Bowls but mainly the one where Dallas beat them like 52-17

Best Win - That amazing comeback in the playoffs against the Houston Oilers. Trailed like 35-3 at the half and the backup qb leads them to victory

That Bills Comeback was on ESPN2 last night. I still cant beleieve that one 13 years later!

Comment

Best was the year the terps won the national championship...The last duke game at cole field house....i've never seen/heard anything like it.

Worst was watching philly's last drive against the pats in the superbowl.
                          1 = $25

MLB Posted (as of 4/15) - 20-11 +21.86

God have mercy on the man who doubts what he's sure of

Comment

Working...
                          X