• Show
Clear All

• DRO's Inaugural Picks

Yesterday:
    Mich 1h -1 $250-225
    Mich -2 $500-450
    +$675

Just a side note:

I said Mich would be up by 3-4 at half and win by 6-7. They were up by a surprising 10 at half and they won by 6.

Opinion only on NFL, I said Pit. 24-13. Final score Pit 27-7.

You can't get much closer than that without just flat being lucky!

There is a Friday winner. I'll post it soon.

Thanks for all the advice and encouragement. I have a money goal that I will not miss. Who is on for the ride?
    5-4-2 +$1990

Stop the sales pitch or come out and say you are a service

Comment

Dude I'll never ask for your money unless your my bookie. No service here, but I am a sales guy. Sorry if it sounds like a pitch. Just confident and love this site.
      5-4-2 +$1990

Comment

Dude we don't need new threads recapping your results from the night before. Post it when you post today's selections.

Comment

Hey, let's give him a break, he'll catch on!! I played both plays and won.
          THANKS DRO.
          jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

jt4545

Originally posted by jt4545
            Hey, let's give him a break, he'll catch on!! I played both plays and won.
            THANKS DRO.
            The Old Kapt had both of em as top rated plays also.........

But I just post em, and don't sing my song..........know what I mean Verne.......

He has gotten off to a good start, just, as he states it, he is confident........He'll learn that confidence and arrogance are just a cunts hair apart..........

good calls Dro---keep em coming, the picks only please.......

Like my boy Sean Connery said in "Red October".......

"1 PICK only please".........

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Don't mean any disrespect

.....to any of you here or to pickin games in general. My tone is a bit sarcastic. I forget that though I feel like I know most of you, none of you no anything about me.

My added verbage is just mindless sarcastic banter and a bit of me trying to establish some credibility. I understand that my record is all that can do that and I'll try to watch how my words may come across.

That being said. I need some help on how to post my bets. Am I doing it right when I put the dollar amounts since I don't have units?

Thanks for the help
              5-4-2 +$1990

Comment

dro

Originally posted by dro
                .....to any of you here or to pickin games in general. My tone is a bit sarcastic. I forget that though I feel like I know most of you, none of you no anything about me.

My added verbage is just mindless sarcastic banter and a bit of me trying to establish some credibility. I understand that my record is all that can do that and I'll try to watch how my words may come across.

That being said. I need some help on how to post my bets. Am I doing it right when I put the dollar amounts since I don't have units?

Thanks for the help
                dro----I like the honesty, and your accepting my comments in the right way.......Only you know yourself better than we do....give it time, a few more plays, a lil more joking around, be the recepient of some "ball busting", in essence........go slow.....give it time........display confidence, and remember it's a cunts hair away mArrogance....and thats a RCH (Red Cunt Hair), the finest in the Nation....

good start, keep em coming, this is behind us, myself and others will be looking forward to your posts........

Stay afloat........kapt

Re---how to keep your record..........

Lets us know how many $ per unit you play, and then show the winnings as units.....
                i e, if $10 is a unit, and you like the game for 5 units, then it's a $50 wager.....

20$, do the math same way
                $50
                $100
                $1000

then declare your top wagers to be....say something like the highest I go is 5 units.........

In my case it's 10 units, and I don't exceed that........use your own judgement.kapt
                Last edited by Kaptain; 12-08-2006, 06:16 PM.

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Working...
                X