Red Sox Sign Drew And Lugo!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Sox Sign Drew And Lugo!!!!!

Give this team the championship... With D-mat set to sign soon who the fuck is going to beat this team?? Why play the season when nobody can compete with the sox??

blah blah blah....now that drew is signed for big money he will misss 70-80 games with injuries

Comment

Comment

Dimer has got to be pumped over these signings....... and SAVAGE!!!

Comment

Comment

If Sox want to piss away their money, so be it. If Manny stays, I can live with deals, although I am still a bit dubious at this juncture about their prospects for upcoming year.

Comment

damn.... didn't see the signing of lugo anywhere??? drew for 14 mill a year?????!!!!!???? What are they nuts??

Comment

Can't believe Drew got that much $$$

Comment

don't jinx them already,.lol
                  I AM A NITWIT

Comment

what happened to last august and theo whining about payrolls?????????????????

Comment

As a Sox fan, of course I hope they make the playoffs.
                      I know this is oversimpified, but if they don't make it, I hope they finish way out of playoff contention and not just a little for the simple reason that maybe the FO and Sox fans who think Theo can't do no wrong will finally realize that he ain't anywhere near as good as he is cracked to be and perhaps will then be fired.

Comment

if manny leaves and they think for a second that drew is gonna hit behind papi the sox brass is nuts. Drew isnt even as good as damon and damon wouldnt ever be hitting behind papi.
                        2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry
                          if manny leaves and they think for a second that drew is gonna hit behind papi the sox brass is nuts. Drew isnt even as good as damon and damon wouldnt ever be hitting behind papi.
                          Probably the more important question is who is going to hit behind Papi when Drew doesn't play,which appears to be quite often.

Comment

the other question is the one that manny and papi will ask management....

How the fuck is JD Drew making more than us???

I am sure it will make the already happy manny even happier....if he stays....

Comment

Originally posted by TwoTonTony
                              the other question is the one that manny and papi will ask management....

How the fuck is JD Drew making more than us???

I am sure it will make the already happy manny even happier....if he stays....
                              Drew is NOT making more than Manny.

Comment

Working...
                              X