• Time
  • Show
Clear All

GL as always boss.

The Rice Truck is NEVER Wrong!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MELCH42
      I like all 5 after looking at the picks from the sports network
      Also, tell me, why didn't i play Loyola-Chicago +7 when TSN has them WINNING by 3? Why would i make LSU a 5 Unit play and do nothing with Loyolla? Do you want me to bury you some more or are you done?

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
        Do you have a point Melch?? If you do, say it. This is the 2nd time you have opened your mouth in my threads assuming my plays are stolen from tsn. If you want to open your f'ing mouth with claims you better be able to back it up. I've said it as recently as last week, i have gone to the same 5-6 sites for 5 years in CBB and read up on each game at each one. That is how my opinions are formed for CBB and it has worked for "Me".

I also just went to your TSN Claim and i see LSU predicted to Win by only 3, Yet i make them a 5 Unit play -2.5. How tha' fuck is that a pick from them?

I also see them with Syracuse winning by 4 and i made them a 3 Unit play @ -2.5. Again ... How tha' fuck is that a TSN pick?

Obviously you are going to match up with everyone and everything here and there when you play 600 games a year.

Get a clue and think twice before you make yourself look stupid.
        Sorry Wayne, I didn't mean to upset you . I look at the Sports Network all the time for CBB picks as the guy seems to be pretty knowledgeable and I've found many good underdog picks by looking there. I also follow your picks and noticed were on the same teams almost every night. I didn't mean to disrespect your cbb capping abilities. GL

Comment

Originally posted by MELCH42
          Sorry Wayne, I didn't mean to upset you . I look at the Sports Network all the time for CBB picks as the guy seems to be pretty knowledgeable and I've found many good underdog picks by looking there. I also follow your picks and noticed were on the same teams almost every night. I didn't mean to disrespect your cbb capping abilities. GL
          Post 15 & 17 pretty much say it all. I don't appreciate being accused of stealing plays when i cap my own games. You are the 1st one to do so in 4 years and it's because i've never stolen any. Read post 17 again and that answers this post of yours above. Post 15 & 17 also prove that what you have said twice now are also ridiculous.

Whether there are 100 games a day or 40, you are going to usually match up with anyone else on 50% of them when you play 600 a year.

You also didn't exactly post either time with anything but intent on calling me out. Well ... You got it. Like i said, if you are going to make a stupid fucken claim against me when it comes to my records, pointspreads or source for games, you better bring the evidence because i don't play that way or believe in it and i have made that obvious here several times.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
            Post 15 & 17 pretty much say it all. I don't appreciate being accused of stealing plays when i cap my own games. You are the 1st one to do so in 4 years and it's because i've never stolen any. Read post 17 again and that answers this post of yours above. Post 15 & 17 also prove that what you have said twice now are also ridiculous.

Whether there are 100 games a day or 40, you are going to usually match up with anyone else on 50% of them when you play 600 a year.

You also didn't exactly post either time with anything but intent on calling me out. Well ... You got it. Like i said, if you are going to make a stupid fucken claim against me when it comes to my records, pointspreads or source for games, you better bring the evidence because i don't play that way or believe in it and i have made that obvious here several times.

I steal all my hockey plays but i admit it.

Good luck bro, if that guy is accusing you of stealing, i wouldnt sweat it, no one here would believe that anyways
            Questions, comments, complaints:
            [email protected]

Comment

good luck wayne

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
                I steal all my hockey plays but i admit it.

Good luck bro, if that guy is accusing you of stealing, i wouldnt sweat it, no one here would believe that anyways
                I'm not sweating it jc. It took me 2 minutes to point out how stupid and false the claims were. It's called posts 15 & 17. That should end the discussion quickly.

Comment

gl wizane...i saw all of marc lawrences plays are the same as yours.....
                  MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

best of luck Wayne

Comment

wow its ok wayne or rjeremy

lmao just kidding boss i could careless

now pass me a blue ribbon

oh yeah gl tonight and lsu is mine play stealer
                      rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

whats wrong with stolen plays

singed rjeremy
                        rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

My Bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutha

Just go ahead and tell him how you really feel......Don't hold your feelings back, you'll age quickly that way

you could have told him the truth that you get my plays e-mailed to you on a daily basis, and then you post em from there.......

While you're at it, TSN also has....

N Mex winning 82-75 and they're a 2 1/2 pt dog, they also have

Weber st winning 75-65, and theyre a 1 pt dog at the time......

Thye also show Ariz winning by 13, and they're only a 4 1/2 pt favorite..........

I'll send you some more of my near miss plays tomorrow, and then you can post em as yours....know what I mean Verne

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Originally posted by jmarty6969
                            wow its ok wayne or rjeremy

lmao just kidding boss i could careless

now pass me a blue ribbon

oh yeah gl tonight and lsu is mine play stealer
                            hahaha fucker!

TSN had USC + the points over Kansas last night. Me being a dumbass put a 5 Unit play on Kansas. Why the hell didn't i steal that one from TSN and Won!

Comment

Originally posted by jmarty6969
                              whats wrong with stolen plays

singed rjeremy

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

Cheap but good shot Marty......kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Originally posted by Kaptain
                                Just go ahead and tell him how you really feel......Don't hold your feelings back, you'll age quickly that way

you could have told him the truth that you get my plays e-mailed to you on a daily basis, and then you post em from there.......

While you're at it, TSN also has....

N Mex winning 82-75 and they're a 2 1/2 pt dog, they also have

Weber st winning 75-65, and theyre a 1 pt dog at the time......

Thye also show Ariz winning by 13, and they're only a 4 1/2 pt favorite..........

I'll send you some more of my near miss plays tomorrow, and then you can post em as yours....know what I mean Verne
                                Thanks buddy. Email me your plays earlier if you can so i can post them under my name and get lots of views!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X